Till Death Do Us Apart-(end)~|JJK|

Ria puked and Jungkook caressed her back standing with her, holding her weak body. She lost her balance and he carried her to their room.

"You don't have to take care of me, I don't want to be a burden. And aren't you getting late for office?" She asked weakly.

"You can never be a burden on me and I want to be with you. I will not be going office until you are fine. I am not letting you die, I will find some way or the other for you to live with me, no matter where I have to go or how much I have to pay. I will do it, I want you fine." He kissed her cheek.

"Why all of a sudden? You married me not out of love but to get your position in your company. Are you feeling pity on me?" She asked weakly.

"I am sorry for being very insensitive, I was too desperate that day." He held her hand."I want you to live not because I feel pity or something but because I love you and want to spend my life with you. I lost you for years and I am so lucky I got you back as my wife. This is destiny, I am sure I can help you heal." He said.

"I can't understand anything." She said frowning, because of the tumor she would get confused and sometimes forget things.

"There is a lifetime to explain everything and show you how much I love you, just get better and we will talk for the whole night discussing everything. Focus on your health now." He softly smiled caressing her cheek."I will make your meals from today, tell me what you want to eat?" He asked.

"I don't feel like eating though." She said feeling nauseous.

"Seeweed soup and rice?" He offered.

"I like that." She softly smiled. He knew it.

"Ok then, I will be right back." He went away.

Ria looked around the room, she never thought she would end up in such luxury and with a nice man when she was close to death and her boyfriend left her just for the same.

She felt bad for herself for wasting her years on a person who broke his own promises to always be by her side.

At first she lost her father, then her mom disappeared, her grandma died too and now her boyfriend left her. He was more like a friend to her that she would share her feelings to.

But anyway, she knew her ending was going to be fine now, everyone around her was nice to her now.

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook asked Ria, bringing the foodtray and she shook her head as she came out of her trance."How is it? I followed all the instructions by our cook but I don't know how this might taste." Jungkook asked unsure as he made her taste his cooked meal.

"It's nice." She smiled and he nodded feeling good.

"Taehyung kind of did his research, he even forwarded your case to a neurosurgeon, a great one at San Jose, he is exceptional, he studied the case and has assured us with something nice, he is sure he and his team can come up with something to give you a long life." Jungkook said feeding her.

"It's going to be painful, I am aware I can do the surgery but I am not ready to take the pain and risks of it. I might die during the surgery, so isn't it better if I spend my rest of the life doing things and being with people I find comfortable with?" She asked and he held her hand.

"I know this is going to be painful but I can't back off, you will not be alone, you will never be. We will fight this together and I can do anything to reduce your pain, just don't die." He said desperately. If she died in his arms, he would come after her."I have booked the appointment and flight arrangements, we are flying soon. The longer we wait, the more risks we will have to bear." He was worried of every risk and consequences.