God is the one that qualifies you.

"The word of the lord came unto me, saying, before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
But the lord said unto me, say not I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.
Then the Lord put forth His hand, and touched my mouth and the Lord said unto me, behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms,bto root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant" Jeremiah 1:4-10

      I read through Jeremiah chapter one today and this is what I learnt from the verses above through the holy spirit:

      God is the one that qualifies us. God maybe calling us to do something for him, but in our mind we already have a million reasons why we cannot be qualified for the task God has set before us.

       Just like Jeremiah that said 'Ah, lord God! I cannot speak, I am but a child' but God did not listen to him. We all have our own complaints about ourselves and flaws with which we define ourselves but God doesn't see these things: he does not care if we think we are broken, he does not want to know if we are physically ugly, he does not want to know if we are poor. The bible says he uses the foolish to confound the wise.

If God calls and qualifies us then that's all we need, God's qualification.

    I also learnt that when he calls us he doesn't leave us to go on our own. He will be there with us through it all. He will guide us, he will encourage us, if we need words he will supply the words. We really don't need to do anything but allow God to work through us.

      This story of Jeremiah is similar to the story of Moses when God called him to save the Israelites from the Egyptians. Moses was afraid and thought himself not Worthy. He stutters, and that is one flaw he brought up as a disqualification but God provided him a spokesman. Aaron.

      So, when God calls us, he qualifies us, there is no way we can escape that call and when we answer it he will be with us through it all, working in us and through us.

        Praise God.

***************************
   I feel like this message today was meant for me and truly it is. As I read through the verses I felt like God was talking directly to me. I am one of those people that is always ready to disqualify themselves and give a ton of reasons why they can't be qualified for a particular task. This is how I felt when the idea to start this bible study on Wattpad came to me. I cast it aside immediately but I thank God for his courage to finally take a step. And I am very grateful for His encouragement through his word today. I really hope that as you study those verses too, that you will receive the encouragement I did. Amen.
       Please I would love your insights too and if you have any questions I am all ears.

I love you but God loves you more....