Chapter 10

The original dividend for Seymour is 68,024 times. I bet with him so it's half.'

"La, La, Laria?"

Evan looked at me with a ridiculous look. Evan also received 19 times the dividend, which is a great achievement, but no one paid attention. Even the Duke of Icard, who had his arms crossed indifferently, gave me a puzzled look.

"Oh, my God."

Ordi came in person and tried to hand me a check that read 34,012 gold, but he handed me 34,011 gold checks and a gold coin at my request.

"That's a ridiculous result...there are two people who bet on this ridiculous result."

I returned the coin to the Duke of Icard.

"Father, it's all thanks to you."

"What..."

"Thank you for the lucky gold coin. I'll give it back to you, and I hope father is full of luck!"

Duke Icard received the gold coin I gave him and smiled very lightly before putting it in his pocket.

'Did he smile? Really?'

Meanwhile, Evan seemed curious about something else.

"Two?"

He asked while tilting his head as if it was strange that there was one other person besides me.

"Who's the other one?"

"A commoner. I'm 18 years old."

Ordi scratched his chin.

'I'm sorry, Seymour...but you're gonna be fine with Elaine. Well, things are going to be okay with you, right?'

If we go to the original, regardless of whether Seymour has a lot of money, Evan will be bad for Elaine, which leads her to have an affair.

Rather than Male and Female Leads, which will end in a happy ending, it's better that way to make my life longer.

No idea chief

"It's going to be crazy in tomorrow's newspaper article. With this kind of result...maybe your wife's name will be in the article as well."

"Oh, that's a bit of a burden."

I blushed shyly, but I felt good and thought of it as necessary highlights for my future plans on the inside.

34,011 gold is a lot of money, but there would not be much left after the title is bought.

'I have to disappear, but I can't hide poorly. If I don't disappear completely, Duke Icard will kill me. I need to be thoroughly prepared.'

So, instead of dying like in the original novel, I decided to create my own future by going missing.

The results will be the same anyway!!

'Only when I'm completely missing will Evan marry Ellani.'

After that, well... I didn't care what happened to me. However, I had no intention of living in pain.

"I already know how comfortable it is for a nobleman with a title and a land."

It is hard for the snow to come down once more.
[ T/N: It is hard to miss an opportunity that doesn't come that much. ]

I wanted to keep myself attached to luxury, but I don't think it can be to the standard of living they have made me feel.

If I had possessed a rich rascal. I would have dreamed much bigger, but this is only a matter of survival.