chapter 1

Warnings ⚠️

Sa
Soft dabi(why not lol)
Dabi x hawks
Blood

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hawks POV:

I'm walking down an alley taking a shortcut to my apartment since I needed some fresh air and got off patrol with rumi. I have to go to the base tomorrow to update them on the heroes plans to attack.As I'm walking further my wings twitch letting me know that there's danger nearby 'I really don't wanna have to deal with this right now' nothing start to hear muffled crying I look around the corner carefully just to see a random villain and...dabi?dabi is pushed up a brick wall in the alley with the other villains hand on his mouth he has streams of blood rolling down his face while the other kisses his neck.I quickly feel my fists tighten up and my temper rise.
I quickly grab a feather and harden it and swing around the corner and peirce it through the villains' chest.dabi still crying and looking so petrified as if he had saw the most terrifying thing in the world.

Dabi POV: I can't move I CANT MOVE.i can't...move.i feel like I'm having a panic attack he is kissing my neck starting to work up towards my face. his quirk must be something like shigarakis but it disables your quirk and you can't move when he touches you.i didn't realised I had streams of blood coming from. my eyes,substituting for my tears.everything stops he stops kissing he and I can move now,I cna hear his screaming and see his blood dripping on the floor. I look up and see...hawks?
He saved me.Im still crying and hawks is walking towards me,bringing me in a tight hug.i hug back knowing that I shouldn't let him pity me and let out my  emotions.

Hawks POV:

"It's okay,your okay."I say trying to get him from crying."are you okay?"

"M-hm"i got as a reply from the scarred man.

"Wanna go back to the base,dabs?"I felt him nod,finishing our hug and taking us both into the sunset sky.

---timeskip-----

(At the base)

I tried not to bring attention to us walking into dabi's room but toga caught us.

"Hey guys,watcha doing?"she said in her usual tone.

"Hi and nothing,just chillin."I replied.

"Hey big-bro..you okay?"

"He's fine...just had a long day."I said with a smile knowing that dabi wouldn't want to speak to toga.

"Ok well I'll cya later,me and jin-chan are playing games!"she said while skipping off down towards her room.

Me and dabi go into his room he looked tired.

"Lay down and relax,you look very tired."I gave him a soft smile.
He did as I said and layed down.i was about to leave him alone when I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me down on the bed next to the pyro.

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"I shouted
He just started to laugh at me.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME!?"he just laughed more and more.i smiled 'his smile is so cute.' Once he had stopped laughing at me he spoke up

"Hawks...?"

"Mhh?"

"Will you stay with me for tonight,i know it may sound dumb and weak but-"

"Of course! And it doesn't make you look dumb or weak, it makes you strong to talk to me about your feelings."he looked like he was thinking because he was just playing with his fingers.i got up to turn off the light."I'm going to change into something comfortable.you should get changed to." I walk into my room that was small and empty since i didn't spend a lot of nights at the lov base.qnd pick out a beige baggy top and black shorts and get changed.

I walked back into dabis' room and he had on black sweatpants and a dark blue top.he was laying on his bed looking up at the ceiling.i layed down next to him,I realised that he must've been thinking about what happened earlier.i put my hand on his chest,he flinched a little about that but slowly turned his head to me and put his hand over mine.His hands are so warm,it's so comforting and...Nice.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened earlier?...you don't have to"

"Um,well i couldn't move at all and I couldn't use my quirk.He started to kiss me and told me that no one would save me from him.He said that I would be his forever and if i misbehaved be would turn me into the heros"he said,i could tell he did and didn't want to talk about it at the same time.I squeezed his hand a little and a soft smile telling him I'm her for him.

I put my head on his shoulder,still holding hands

A/N:this going rlly quick but this my first book so not the best sorry