Bluey.

So hi. You all know me by now. (Or atleast you should-) But today I wanted to talk about the most interesting and inspiring show I have watched. You know it, and you probably love it. Bluey.

Now Bluey isn't just your typical pre-school show that tries to force kids to learn about random numbers and reading and writing and all that stuff. Bluey is an actual learning show. It not only teaches children, but it also can entertain them. It's also not only for children. Hell I'm a teen and I  just LOVE this show.

Not only is this show amazing with the storyline, but it also has amazing voice acting, music, and not to mention the sound effects. Bluey also has actual children actors to voice the children characters, wich I think is actually amazing.

Not to mention how amazing the animation is. Like it goes in detail with it too. For example in one episode bingo has a leaf bug on her nose and she's trying to call her dad over, well it zooms in on her nose, which is where the leaf bug is sitting and it's just.. chefs kiss. It's amazing. Like the amount of detail that goes into this show is over all amazing. I mean, every character actually has a personality unlike literally ANY other kids show. And in a lot of the episodes it just teaches kids to be themselves and not let others get in their way. Which I find to be charming.

Alright, now that I've gone over the animation, allow me to talk about the characters themselves. So the main characters are a family, right? You got Bandit the dad, (Who is my favorite btw) Chilli the mom, Bingo the youngest, and Bluey. The oldest and main character overall. Now before you go asking "wells what's Bluey gender? He sounds like he would be a boy!" Well guess what? I thought Cake was a girl and pie was a boy. But I was wrong. Bluey is actually a female, which I think is a really creative way to show that gender normalities don't have to be followed at all.

Also let me just say, that these parents are some of the best cartoon parents I have seen. They are so patient with their kids and will sometimes apologize for things that frankly isn't even their fault. And again going back to that leaf bug episode, towards the end of the episode Bingo gets upset because Bandit didn't get to see the leafbug that she had, so what does he do? He gets down on her level, and apologizes for it. You know what my parents would've said if I told them that? They would've said that 'Well maybe you shouldn't of been outside in the first place if you know that we weren't going respond to you.' And it's just like.. mind blowing to me.

It's also how deep each episode can really be if you can truly understand it. Like my favorite episode is called "Baby race". And this episode is about how slowly Bluey was developing normal skills that most babies have already developed, such as crawling, sitting up on their own, and standing. And so because of this Chilli thinks that SHE is doing something wrong and gets really Un motivated because of it. So now she's missing out on her little group thing, and guess what? A poodle (who I don't know the name of-) comes over to her house, it zooms in on her face, she looks directly at the camera and goes "your doing great."

...

Now as an older kid who has the responsibility of looking after younger children (because god forbid my parents ever do) that hit me RIGHT IN THE HEART- Like bro I'm only 13 and this shit was way to sensitive for me- I almost cried, yes CRIED. Like fall to the floor and sob type of cry when I heard that.

Okay now let's think for a second.. what other preschool show focuses around a family of four and doesn't teach children about math and such.. let me think.. oh yeah! Peppa pig. Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate Peppa pig.. no actually I do. Like it's so bad for no reason! Bro I don't want to see you and weird ass poorly animated family go around in your little red car and do random ass shit. No one wants to see that. It's also the fact that it always ends with the cast falling to the ground in laughter. I don't ever get what's so funny?? Peppa pig can go die in a ditch. The only reason I ever watched it is because that was my only option with my youngest brother in 2017-2019. But as soon as Bluey came out, we decided to watch it.. and now it's our favorite show to watch together. (Don't tell him but I watch it by myself all the time)

So there it was. My opinion on Bluey, why I like it so much, a short summary of my favorite episode, and another show that's similar to it that I think is absolute dog shit. I would actually like to see your guy's opinion on it! So leave that in the comment section if you want!
~StarI