four. BOBBI

Orientation took a while to finish, but it wasn't anything too bad

A majority of the beginning was Fury giving representation to Phil Coulson and how he'd inspired the academy. Aside from that, he also explained the different branches in details and he said that if someone wanted to switch their branch or take on two, they would have to talk to Headmistress Hill. He also said that only Juniors and Seniors were allowed to take on all three branches.

The middle sections were the rules and scheduling. There were a lot of rules. The scheduling was an addition of the branches explanation. He went into detail on the core classes that all branches had to take as a balancing of all the branches.

Examples included Hand to Hand combat, so all the branches would learn the basics of the soldier branch. There was CPR and Health Basics for the basics of the sciences branch. And there was Database Management for the basics of Engineering and Technology.

The last section was explaining where everything could be found and how to read the maps that were given in the student folders. Fury also informed everyone about the town nearby, saying there was a bus stop about a mile from the school that everyone was allowed to use.

Elena, who was sitting to my right, did not seem to thrilled at the idea of walking a mile just to go to the store. Simmons, who was to my left, agreed with Elena. I had no idea if Skye said anything since I wasn't looking at or actively listening to her.

Once orientation ended, Simmons said something about wanting to find someone and see if they were who she thought they were. Skye offered to go with.

I, personally, did not want to go exploring to find people. With my luck, I would run into Hunter and he would start arguing over something.

Elena said that she wanted to go find Keller, so I said I would go back to the dorm and look over my schedule so I could figure out where everything was.

The three girls agreed and we went out separate ways.

From what I had already read of my schedule, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays were related to the branch I chose, and Tuesdays and Thursdays were related to the three core classes.

I walked back towards the dorm houses, flipping my folder so it was opened on the map pages. As I walked through the different divisions of the campus, I followed where I was on the map, tracking my steps and figuring out where everything was so I could map it out in my mind.

"Bobbi!?" I felt a jolt of something run down my spine as I heard the familiar British accent call my name.

"Hunter?" I asked, putting on an obviously fake smile as I turned around to face him.

He gave me a once over, looking me up and down as he approached me.

"Don't look so excited to see me love." He stated sarcastically.

"So I'm 'love' again?" I asked.

I would cross my arms but the folder in my hands just made me stand there awkwardly.

"Look, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings-"

I scoffed as he continued.

"-but, if we're going to be going to the same school with basically the same classes, I suggest we at least try to get along." He stated.

"Really? You didn't seem that way this summer." I stated back coldly.

"I was going through some things. Look, I'm not saying we should get back together. That's the last thing I want to do with you. All I'm saying is mine and my new mates in the soldier branch have almost the same schedule, so it wouldn't be a surprise if we saw each other every day." Hunter replied.

"Fine. I'll give you the same respect you give me. See you Monday." I shrugged, turning around to walk away from him.

I didn't really want to talk about him after everything we'd done over the course of last year, only for him to break up with me cause I wanted to focus on life.

"Bob, come on." Hunter quickly moved to catch up with me.

He put a hand on my shoulder, but I quickly swirved away from him.

"I said I'll play nice if you play nice. That's all." I told him.

"Yeah but we both know I don't play nice." Hunter replied.

"Then I guess you have a problem on your hands." I replied, speeding up my pace.

Unfortunately, Hunter did too.

We were coming up on the dorm buildings and one of the very clearly stated rules was that boys were not allowed in the girl's dorm house and girls weren't allowed in the boy's dorm house. Then again, Hunter never cared much for the rules.

That was one of the things I always liked about him. He wasn't afraid to bend a few truths for me-

NO. No thinking about the past Bobbi.

"Okay, fine, I'll stop. I don't talk to you, you don't talk to me. Got it?" Hunter declared.

"That was my original plan. Night." I replied, not bothering to stick around.

As soon as we had reached the dormitories, I walked in and slammed the door in his face.

----------
Guys I'ma have so much fun writing the dynamic between Bobbi and Hunter. I'm lowkey taking their original story in season 2 and adding teenage drama to it.
They'll be very off and on but that's it I promise.
Maybe

Love you guys <33