The Parents Death and First Day Of School

Auggie POV
  I was watching T.V and then I heard a car crash and I realized that it was Momma and Dada taking Riley back from her appointment. I was 1 years old at the time but I have an awesome memory, the reason Riley was at an appointment is because she has severe non verbal autism. I wish she didn't cause she gets all the attention, anyways back to the story, Mrs. Sivorski was babysitting me and she took me outside to see Riley sitting there all alone having a sensory overload. I turned around to see Uncle Eric comforting Uncle Josh who I had never seen cry in the 1 year I had been alive.

4 years later
  Hi I'm Auggie Matthews and I live with my Uncle Josh and Eric and older sister who has non verbal autism so Riley gets all the attention. Josh basically protects her from anybody who's trying to bully her. I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and turned on the lights instead of opening the bay window which made Riley scream. "Morning Wiley" I said and what she did in response started me, "aaaaaaah!" I saw Maya crawl through our bay window and calmed Riley down. I got out of my bed and Maya said to me, "Auggie you can't turn on the lights you can only open the bay window curtains or else Riley will have a sensory meltdown." Just then Josh ran into our room and I hugged him and said, "Uncle Josh Maya doesn't realize that I am only this many." I said holding up my hand.

This is mine and Riley's room

This is what I put on this Morning

Josh POV
Hi I'm Josh Matthews, I'm 15 and live in New York with my oldest brother Eric and severely autistic non verbal niece Riley and my nephew Auggie, the reason I live with Eric in New York is because I promised Cory before he died I would be Riley's protector at school along with Farkle and Eric when we're at home.