A Memory Sealed Away

...Click... Click...

A camera snaps a pair of photos of its contents in front of it.

A pair of kids, a blonde girl and a h/c boy who could be seen smiling side by side. Some noticeable features from each of them was the girl wore a red ribbon in her golden hair while the boy had a noticeable scar on his head.

They continued to smile and laugh a bit even after the photo was already taken, obvious that the two were greatest of friends as they were handed each a photo from today.

The two eight year olds continued to smile and examine each other in the photos that were taken. All they could muster up was some compliments and some teasings as they overall were having a great time in this small moment.

"Y/n! It's time!"

Out calls mom, the boy's who's name is Y/n as she waved to him from a car from afar.

This received a sad reaction from not only him but the girl as well. Y/n's time was running out and he had to leave.

The blonde girl brought the h/c into a hug as the boy did not hesitate to give one back.

"I'm gonna miss you, n/n..." she said sadly.

"I'll miss you too..." he said back as they let go of each other. But the blonde girl kept a smile on.

"But you promise to come back to see me, right?"

"Yes! I told you that we were going to get married when we grow older!"

"I'm happy you still remember our promise..." the girl said. "And we'll open this locket when we do meet each other again!"

The boy nods as his mom calls for him once more as he grips the locket in his hand and runs for his mother.

Not before the two waved to each other one last time.

"Bye-bye, Y/n!"

The boy shouts for her name but...