Beautiful

Seven years.

Although it has been seven years, the h/c wasn't able to remember her clearly. He wakes up from the repetitive dream he kept having for the past year that only now he remembers partially.

Partially?

All he knew was that there was a girl that he used to hang out and promised to marry when they grew older.

That was it.

He wanted to know who it was that he made that promise to. Because if she knew what kind of person he was, "She would have horrible taste in boys..." he said as he laid in his mess of a bed he made with his covers bunched up and his pillows on the ground.

It was how he slept but ideally, he would be a horrible person to be a cuddle partner. But he knew that wasn't the only reason why he hadn't have a girlfriend.

And it wasn't his fault, he was in a lot of stress since this reoccurring event kept popping into his mind through the day and in his dreams at night. It bothered him so much that this alone was enough to put him on edge.

For now, he just gotta deal with it since today was a school day.

And speaking of school...

"...Damn... What time is it?"

He glances at the clock on his nightstand.

"..."

"...Woah, shit- I'm gonna be late!" He shouts as he kicks himself from his bed.

Insert the Coconut Mall Theme, the clock was at seven thirty-five as he ran around his room and looked for everything he needed for school. His uniform, his bag, and breakfast that was downstairs as he shoved a slice of bread into the toaster.

Then he awaited for the bread to come out of the toaster, his only breakfast since he woke up late as he fidgeted around in place.

"Y/n?" His mom comes into the picture as she rubbed her eyes softly. "Why so loud-"

"I'm gonna be late!"

"Late? Isn't-"

"Can't wait any second, I need to get going!" He said as the bread comes out and ate the toast quickly. He runs to the bathroom where he starts to brush his teeth. "Well, after you have that panic attack you're having, remember we have to meet someone at five..."

Y/n gives a thumbs up, not aware of what she had just say before cleaning out the toothpaste from his mouth and cheek kissed his mom goodbye.

"I gotta go! Love you, mom!" Y/n says before busting through the door of his home and ran for school.

"..."

Everything seemed normal whenever Y/n was late. Running, greeting everyone he knew who were working at shops and whatnot. They were quick hellos as the boy did not stop at anything since every second wasted was a second closer to becoming tardy and potentially getting detention.

Nothing can stop him. Except,

"...Are you..."

He grunts to himself when he was approaching a crosswalk where the light just turned red. He was ready to flip out since this specific crosswalk was notorious for taking it's sweet time to turn green. "Come on, I need to..."

His eyes spots someone.

Crossing the street, their back facing them as he shouts for them quickly.

"Oi! It's a red light! Get off the crosswalk!"

They don't hear him, they kept walking as he did a risky move that would've costed either or both of their lives and ran to the person. Who knows what could happen if they weren't walking fast enough or tripped all of a sudden.

Upon closer examination, their uniform and hair from behind looked very feminine, a red bow tied on their head as the skirt and long blonde hair with pink tips confirmed his suspicions.

A minor detail that made Y/n's head twitch a little but he had a goal right now as he approached the girl and used his hands to lift her from under her shoulders and sped walked across the crosswalk.

Holy crap, you're light...

"What- What are you doing?!"

"Light is red, I'm saving your life!"

"What do you-"

Y/n sets the girl down before pointing across the street where a red hand could be seen on the street light, tracing her eyes exactly where the light was at.

Vroom!

A truck suddenly passes by, Y/n's eyes shrunk immediately as his body continued to point at the red crosswalk sign.

Woah... One wrong move...

The girl reacted the same way as she didn't know what to do. She was relieved though as she bowed softly to the boy.

"Holy... Thank you for..."

"..."

They made eye contact.

Y/n gets a better look at the girl's face and he felt his heart thumped.

She was beautiful.

Her blue eyes stared back at Y/n's e/c ones as he felt his chest grow tight. 'Who is she?' He thought as the two continued to lock eyes for a moment.

"..."

He then realized the time right now.

"Wait a minute... Are you-"

"Oh no, the school! I'm late!" He shouted and bursted off to the school once more as the blonde girl stared at him who sprinted crazy fast from where they stood before.

"...Y/n?"