Chapter 7

"WHAT?!?!?" Both Jeff and I yelled. He glared at me and spat, "I don't want to mentor this worm!! He's useless! Anytime I would be rough, he'd go running to Slender-dick!" I hissed back a retort. "Well its one thing to stab me. Its another thing to rape me, you nasty pervert!!" Jeff growled, his hands wrappinh around my neck as I pressed my thumbs into his cheeks, pulling on his smile as he squeezed my neck.
The SlenderMan ripped us apart by wrapping tendril's around our waists. I gasped for beath as Jeff groaned, holding his scars. "BOTH OF YOU WILL GET ALONG AND YOU'LL LIKE IT!!!" Slender boomed in our heads. We both groaned, nodding. He dropped us, leaving the room. Baylee pouts. "I think that turd-blossom knew I didn't like him..," she whispered, glaring daggers at Slender's back. I laugh, coughing slightly. Jeff growled slightly as he head out of the room. Dan walked over to us. "Nice cat fight, 'Jeffu'. Really striked fear into that cold, black heart," he hummed, slapping my back. I rolled my eyes.
Later that night, we all were sitting at the dinner table, eating dinner, when Jeff dragged me into the kitchen, glaring at Hoody to get out. He then turned to me. "Listen, worm, I hate the idea, but we have to put up with working together, got it? I don't want you embarassing me in front of the others." I snorted, rolling my eyes. "I'm going to embarass you? " I pushed past him, heading to my seat at the table, chatting with BEN. Jeff sat beside Dan, who raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't frustrate him, Jeff. That kid can be really scary. Jeff snorted. "You have no idea how I am then."