"Introduction."

Previously:

The Man then looks back down at Wally and at the hospital, he blinked trying to think of a plan. 'The hell am i going to do? Go to the hospital and get his injuries treated? Or put him in his own house and call a doctor?" The man shrugged and choose the first suggestion to himself. The man then rushes to the hospital, being careful not to drop this stranger that he had just met. The man then opened the doors to see....

---------------------------

Stranger Pov:

As soon as i opened the hospital doors, i saw a 6'11 ft Man that had long blue hair, wearing a doctor coat, has rectangular glasses. and their hair styled into a pompadour with a fuzzy ponytail at the back. I was about to blink but i remembered to be 'Nice' to a stranger, i actually don't know why am i helping a stranger that looks alike me. I shrugged and talked to the Doctor that was on the desk, they seemed to be busy but i don't give two shits. whether i let this stranger die or live. "Hello? is there like a doctor that is free right now? my 'Friend' tripped and passed out." great explaining me.

RF Wally's Pov (Rf is for Rainbow factory, Au is from Dodozoi on tiktok)

I was about to have a break until the doors just bust right open, and this kid holding another kid that is passed out. I really need to quit this part-time job as a doctor. I sighed. "What is your Name and the Kids name?" i questioned, though i didn't want to admit that i actually love kids since the day i adopted a girl. (His daughteris grounded, literary. Also fun fact he is weak to children 😈) i took out a pieceof paper.

No one's Pov:

As the doctor questioned the stranger for their name, they instantly answered. "Its Wally Darling, my nickname is Opposite." Opposite instantly looked at the doctor, who now has a confused face. "What... my name is also Wally darling.." RF Wally said. Opposite and Rf Wally looked each other in the eyes for a quiet second. "Let's just help your friend who probably has the same name as us." Rf Wally said. "Let's." Opposite said, as he followed. (We are gonna call the tall man that eveyone simps for is "Rf" since he basically works there.)

(Time skip because i'm getting lazy and bored.)

Opposite and Rf got Og Wally all bandged up, maybe a bit to much bandage... (He is never going to let his 'Children' die again 😔) Rf then looked down at Opposite ( he is short now.) and gave him a lolipop. Opposite was a bit confused by the sudden gift but accepted it anyway, even though he is 16 years old. (He is young again.) "Thanks..." Opposite muttered under his breath as he put he lolipop in his pocket.

(527 words, yes this is not a cliff hanger since im bored so enjoy wasting your time reading this 2 times 🤩 Also i been secretly making a new story, let's just hope y'all don't find it)