"...."

Previously:

i then pressed the button which activates the TV to turn on, i look down at my sketchpad and start to doodle. The TV was on to channel 14 and that one channel is basically our show "Wellcome Home." I listened to the episode on the screen where me and my friends were playing fun activitys, such as, painting, hopscotch, hide and seek, simon says, and other fun games. I was maybe drawing an apple right next to Neighbor.

-------------------------------------------

(If the other chapter doesn't get published, cheer up since i might make it long 👌🏻)

Wally's Pov:

As i dragged the pencil on the sketchpad, i listened to the Tv. It was quite relaxing being alone and watching yourslef in the Tv, it was quite a day but i have remembered that i have work to do later at my job tomorrow.. 'But i simply can't do that with a injured right hand and a bruised knee , right?.' I started to shade the drawing i had been doing of Neighbor (I have no idea, this sounds like a Wally x reader chapter For real) 'Now that i had thought about jt.. Will Neighbor accept me as their Valentine? Oh... how excited i am for Valentine's day, just 1 week.. And then i'll finally be able to walk straight forward again, but sadly. Valentine's day is 2 weeks more, I just guess i really miss Neighbor all of the sudden.'

'You see. I could wait for Opposite to come back and then i can ask him for permission to go outside and greet neighbor, but the other half of me wants to sneak out of the house and also greet Neighbor. But Opposite would panic if he couldn't find me, Now what shall i do..' I thought about it for a while.. 'Should i really be risking my balance just to see Neighbor?' I thought again. "Fuck yeah! I should go see Neighb-" I was cut off as soon as i heard the door unlock and open, i swear. If Opposite is here, then that means i cannot visit Neighbor!

I look at him, dead in the eye, or you could just say, giving him a Friendly glare of Threat to let me see Neighbor. I look at him, trying to be menacing as possible to even scare the full shit out of him. My smile faded slightly out of trying to be scary.

Opposite's Pov:

"Fuck yeah! I should go see Neighb-" Is what i could hear when i just got home. (Let's timeskip to where Opposite has been) Before i Have gotten home, i took a nice walk.

I walk down the yellow-beidge colored road, i looked at poppy's (Opposite Au Poppy) green and black barn. I noticed she was making cookies but with poison in it, i shrugged it off. "Why does she even do this?" i mumbled to myself as i bumped right onto a white haired boy, i took a step back once i found out who i bumped into. I sighed, its the (I am so sorry in advance to those people whose Favorite is Frank in Opposite Au-) Nerd Butterfly-Loving freak. I then tried to calm down, then i sent a glare at him. "Watch where your going, or i might just put your buterflies on a frame." I threatened, he then looked scared. "I-I am so sorry! That will n-never happen again!!" The Nerd Spoke up and ran away, he seemed to be afraid of getting threatened.

(Hola como estas! This is a cliff hanger and this is the longest i have ever written! Thank you all for the Views and Votes. Toodles~!)

Word count: 618