author's note

Welcome back, my loves!  

Thank you all for the patience with this story (and the rest of my Fairhope babies).  

When I first wrote Aspen Falls and then posted it online, I never imagined that it would get 10k+ reads.  Let alone, ranks.  It's my baby.  No lie.  Head over heels in love with those two.  But y'all have definitely surprised me and the fact that so many have reached out and asked when more is coming and then waited along with me while I settle into motherhood and continue writing is beyond anything in my wildest dreams.  So thank you all and I love you bunches.

Please keep in mind that Grounding Hunter starts EIGHT MONTHS BEFORE Aspen Falls.  Y'all have to get the backstory of Bristol and Hunter, that they are keeping on the downlow.

I don't want to promise weekly updates so please, please stick with me.  I swear when I get chapters done, they'll be loaded as quick as my little fingers can process.  Probably in between naptimes and at night when the boys go to bed.

Keep commenting and voting and leaving me notes on my wall.  I love them all =) Let me know if there are suggestions.

So...without further ado...join me as we dive back into the world of Fairhope, Alabama and see what's in store for these characters.