𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾

iii

iii. alone :

FYI: potential trigger warning

FYI: potential trigger warning...if you didn't know, Nevaeh struggles with depression and su!cide because of her family! But trouble doesn't last always!

also please read the note at the end of the chapter!

      "YO, V, can I holla at you real quick?" Damon called after Nevaeh, who was walking to her class.

       "Might as well, Hot-Shot," Nevaeh shrugged as she slowed down so Damon could catch up. "Wassup?" she asked him.

      Damon sighed, "Did you know about JR and Simone keeping the adoption secret from me?"

      Nevaeh shook her head. "No, what about you?" she asked him.

     "Yeah, I'm glad there's someone I can trust." Damon sighed in relief.

      "Yo, you icing out Simone and JR over some adoption?" Nevaeh asked and Damon rolled his eyes at her.

       "Not icing, it's just I trusted them and they have secrets about my life V." Damon explained as he fixed the straps on his backpack.

      "Oh," Nevaeh simply replied but she could tell by the looks of Damon's face that he wanted her to continue. "Look, I'm not excusing they behavior but they care about you. They just wanted the best for you." she patted his shoulder.

      "V, I guess...I just need time." Damon huffed.

      "That's fine, I'll be there if you need me." Nevaeh replied as she finished walking to class.

"AYO, I know you love me and all but you know I don't do — hey baby boy!" Nevaeh complained but she quickly changed her attitude once she saw Baby Shay. "C'mere sweetheart." she bent down to pick up the crying baby and rocked him to sleep.

"How? I've been trying to get him to stop crying for an hour now. Nate and Keisha tried to help." Simone asked she got up from the floor.