revenge 2

Avni was waiting for someone while talking to her manager in her living room...that time she heard bell rings...

She opened the door and saw one women who is in her mind 30s

She entered and avni locked the door...

Avni : sit..

She sat on couch..avni gave her water...

Avni : i will talk to you later mr Cavill..I have guest..

She said and disconnected...

Avni : how's your girl

She is good now.. doctor said she can go school after one month...she is happy....she said ..

After some second of silence..

Thanku..she said.while holding avni's hand...

If u were not helping me .i don't know what would happen to my daughter...

She said.while controlling her tears .

Avni : u helped me alot..i just helped you with money.. you gave me my real report..you told me about Dr saxena...how he took money from them to change report...

I saw your condition..i imagined my daughter that time..if someone will do this to her then...i was feeling your mom's pain..I saw you in pain.. whenever I injected you u screamed in pain...as a nurse i thought it was my duty to help you...

She said...

She took out some papers and gave to her ..

Dr saxena details...
She start checking... papers..

Avni : thanku..but be careful...i don't want you to get in any trouble..okay..and call me if u need anything.

She nodded....
.....

Who could be..Mr Malik shouted while throwing his mobile...
After watching mr Roy's driver confession about their crime..what they did to avni..and how they shut everyone's mouth...

Mr Roy ,that police who is now DSP
And that men who saw avni that night in empty road..now he is a buisness men...and Dr saxena..

DSP : that police officer who was investigated his murder said he was drinking in jungle some wild dogs attacked him.bcoz he was drunk he couldn't escaped...he found his car little far in road...

Mr Malik : he is lying..ask him brutally... Start investigation again ..

Mr Roy : noo...he is my driver if investigation start..i will be questioned and I am going to do buisness with miss she...i can't...let it be..as it is...and about video we will find...

May be avni...that men said..

DSP : no way she is weak she can't..

Mr Roy : she is now not weak I saw her in party,.she is not same as before..

Malik: but she is women who is working..for earning..she don't have money she don't have any power..she can't..

Mr saxena : but still we have to eyes on her...if this video go.viral..we all will be on trouble...
......

Dr saxena reached his house...he is 40 years old... live alone in his luxurious apartment...he was divorcee..his wife left him with his son bcoz of his extramarital affair...

After entering in his living room he switched on the light...he is talking to someone in mobile..
Suddenly his mobile dropped in floor
Avni sitting in couch while smoking..
Her black jacket pant and boots fitting her well...she has small ponytail and some hair was in her forehead