the end

Her mom hugged her when she told her about her pregnancy...

She was packing..her things on beg..

She saw news..of him..he killed himself in his apartment by hanging himself in his room... reporter says he was dipressed bcoz he lost his job .and bcoz of his scams no company gave him job ..his apartment also sealed by bank.. bcoz of his loan ..he killed himself bcoz hime can't bear the life he never imagined he would live...
His wife didn't want to come infront of media...

She watching his body... hanging but face was blurred..and in side they showing his pic...Mr Kunal sharma...

But she is the only one who knew he killed Uday sahay . brother of avni sahay...who gave her to animals just for money bcoz he wanted new fresh life..where he didn't wanted any frustration to take care of his weak sister and his mom..

Mom : avni...

She hurriedly off the tv..when she saw her mom entering in her room..

Avni : yes mom...

Mom ; did you talk with doctor..can u travel in pregnancy...

Avni: mom.. i talked with her..she said its okay to travel...

Mom : thank God .but we can stay here with your maasi..is it necessary to go to back

Avni : of you don't want to go then we shall not .

Mom : i am the one who told you to go back..India..now I am scared..

She sat on bed..

Avni : it's okay..now I am strong who can handle everything..no one can mess with your avni . don't worry..

.....

Nikki : i will miss you

She said while hugging her .

Avni : i will miss you too..and work hard..i don't want to hear any bas things about you..like you are not good in work..and you are in my company bcoz you are my relative..

Nikki : okay okay.. don't worry..i shall..

Then everyone hugged each other..

Avni :  i trust you mr Cavill..u can handle everything hear..

Mr Cavill: yes ma'am..i will.. don't worry about here..
She smiled...
.......

10 years passed....

Avni sahay who is in no 1 position since 9 years.. awarded by president....

She was giving interview to reporters..in hall.

Mummmaaaa...she heard and turned back and saw her little boy.. coming to her while running...

She sat on her knees and hold him..
He hugged her..and she took him in arms..and stood..

Sorry guys i have to go now my baby is hungry and i promised him to make him food by my own hand..

Ma'am just one family pic please..one repoter said..
She nodded and called her mom..one nurse came with her she is in wheelchair..she sat beside her while holding her AVRAN...
Smiling..with her heart...
.....
The end..