7. The wicked alliance

Izuku's POV.

My heart was pounding, my hands were sweaty and cold, and I was hella terrified. Scared of the scarred man in front of me. A broken canvas that was created from Enji Todoroki's fucked up abuse.

Dabi, or Touya Todoroki was intensely watching me, not that he had to watch me like that, I was a quirkless no one, a kid who can be easily killed in one go.

The league was behind him, watching me as well, they had a protective aura around them, one I could read so easily. If I harm Dabi in any way, I die.

"What is your business in here?" Dabi asked, hissing like a cat.

"I would believe you to be sixteen, meaning this bar is not for you lad. Move on." Kurogiri said, wiping the display glass.

"Fourteen, I'm fourteen years old, a quirkless weak no one with an unknown lung disease. So, you don't have to be this tight around me. Hell, you can kill me with a simple slap." I explained and then looked at all of them, I can't read what is written on their poker faces.

"Anyways, I'm here for Touya Todorki, not Dabi. Your father deserves to be dead for what he did, killing all of these innocent people, and harming you and your siblings."

I was suddenly interrupted by Toga's exclamation. "Whoa!!" I looked at her in confusion we all did. "You are hella cute!!" She squealed and hugged me.

I melted in the hug and hugged her back.

"This is nice," I mumbled.

"It is." She agreed.

After a while, she let go and I played with her hair. They are all kind, and they are all miserable from the world and misunderstood. They just need help, therapy, and healing.

And I want them to get all of the help they can.

Dabi, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri all looked at each other, and I can tell they were having a quiet conversation.

And I was praying in my heart that they would help me out, that Dabi would come.

"We all go, or no goes," Shigaraki announced, and I was about to say no but he continued. "We all go, or no one goes. That is the deal, take it or leave it."

I thought about it, and I had so many questions in my mind. So many... but I finally decided after a couple of minutes.

"I will take it."

"So, what is the plan?" Mr. Compress, and Twice asked at the same time.

"We go to UA, we formulate the plan there. With Nezu he is willing to cooperate and help as long as no one innocent dies." I answered, and they looked at me as if I'm mad.

"We are villains, we kill innocent people." Mr. Compress said, not that I didn't know it.

"Only one target needs to die," I said, and thankfully they didn't say anything anymore. "Please, get us to UA?"I asked Kurogiri who looked at Shigaraki, and nodded at him.

He used his powers and we go into Nezu's office, who stood shell-shocked at the sight. "We only needed Dabi! And why is Toga hugging your side?" The question was asked as he looked at the both of us with surprise.

"She is affectionate and I like it," I answered with a smile. "Anyways, they are extremely overprotective of Dabi, not of each other that's why they are all here."

"Izuku!!" Nezu shouted in disbelief, and they all activated their powers.

I stood in between them. "Guys!! Remember we have an objective and that is to kill Todoroki Enji!!"

"Move, so we can kill the rat," Shigaraki growled.

"If you want to kill him you have to kill me first. Just please calm down!!" I stressed but it didn't help.

Then my phone rang, and man was it awkward as they all looked at me in disbelief when I answered. It was my mom and there is no way I'm going to ignore her calls no matter how weird or dangerous the situation I'm in.

"Izuku midroiya! Where in the hell are you, boy!!!! I went back to the hospital and you weren't there." She shouted, and the memories of the last few days hit me.

I was supposed to be in the hospital! In bed rest as the doctors monitored me since my condition is getting worst.

"In a few minutes I will be back I promise," I said, then I closed the call before she would say anything.

"Look, I need to go. But what we will do is that, we will let you attack Enji on the day of UA's first-class one a, go to the mountains." I informed them, and then I looked at Nezu and Shigaraki.
"Detail and Finalize the plan together and send it to me or one if you say it to me later. I gotta go before my mom come and get me herself."

Then I ran back to the hospital, praying to god that they would somehow not kill each other and come up with the details and finalize the plan in time. Since the mountain training will be after two weeks.