·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳One

I was 17 by the time I started doing Blogging and Choreography.

My best friend, who is 2 years older than who graduated high school few years ago, her name is Kim Ji-Hye, she's been in my life since I started high school, she became a model and an influencer at the age of 18, right now she is 19 after all, we traveled to Japan, Oregon, Seattle and some places we traveled and even the Philippines because she has her other family members there, yes she is Half Korean and Half Filipina, me and Ji-Hye became inseparable we bond a lot more in common, we are in Manila because Ji-Hye owned her modern home and we started to live there with her 3 roommates, Olivia (26), Rosalie (24), and Aimee (21, we were having dinner
Talking about sports, boys, model, traveling, and gossip about other people drinking Piña Colada together and had nice dinner.

It was nice having them around honestly even though I'm the only one is the youngest, and talked a lot of things together we are all close exactly. It's summer what can I say I'm gonna graduate high school anyway. My childhood days will be over anyway.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

I also have a YouTube channel and it has 670k Subscribers on there and I have a lot of views there for my blogging channel so I hope it go well for me though, for now what's worth I looked up colleges in US on my computer, which I want to attend to, I was a bit busy that time at the point where I can have my dream college, and at the moment I received an email for the company, I clicked the notification on the computer and check and it was from the company, Bighit Entertainment, I don't know who they are but then I started to read.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

"Hello, Lee Y/n,

We were looking for a back up dancer that can set us up for our famous boy band group called the Bangtan Boys, as known as BTS, we needed to see if you would love to have the career of your job to make our days the best ever, we saw your Channel and even Instagram you did very well on your blogging episodes we would love to have you as our photographer, and have the world's biggest day ever I hope you will look forward into it."

-Bighit Entertainment

──────༺♡༻──────

I was shocked that the company had emailed me, I am so glad that I have given the opportunity to have my career.

"Ji-Hye!!" I called her name to come to my room.

"Yeah?" She responded in in distance.

"Come here!! I got big news!" I told her an she didn't even say anything but coming upstairs and came to my room.

"What kind of news is it?" She asked

"Look!" I pointed at my screen, as she started to read it.

"OH MY GOD!! Y/N!!" She yelled in excitement.
She hugged an and squeaked of screaming an I couldn't believe my eyes would react to it.

"Y/n!! You have to go back to Seoul!! Starting tomorrow!" She yelled an I nodded fast because I get to start my own life. I sometimes do listen to BTS I'm not a fan of them though I like their music taste.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

I finally got on the airplane, I got a message from the manager of the BTS.