Siriusly

Y'all I know Sirius isn't gonna be in these next few years but i needed to ok i just needed to

____________________

We finally (it would've been more fun if someone hadn't bought all of the damn sweets) arrived, and saw Hagrid calling the first years over. He was one of the few people who knew who I actually was. But as stupid as some people call him, Hagrid is one of the people I would trust with my whole life. Simply because he's so friendly and generally amazing. He may go off on a rant, but he knows to keep this to himself. He says he always reminds himself every time he sees me, which is often. 

"Well, 'ello, Emily, how are ya? It feels like years since I saw you last, even though it wa' only July when ya left!" Before I had the chance to answer, he crushed me in a huge bear hug, and my oxygen was knocked out of me. 
"H-hey Hagrid, uh, could you put me down please?" I stuttered, wheezing. He let me go, and I breathed in heavily. I then started laughing, because Hagrid was so kind and soft but was so strong and big, it was a weird soul that he had, but most of us loved it. Most of us meaning everyone except the stupid purebloods who think everyone is beneath them. (Not all purebloods of course!) Me and Alex specifically loved him because he'd been so kind to us in our first year, and has been since. 

"Oh, Hagrid, by the way, is he coming this year?" I asked, 'he' meaning Harry.
"Hmm? Oh, goodness yeah, he can't miss 'is first year o' Hogwarts! It 'ould be an outrage!" Hagrid replied, seemingly preoccupied.
"Hagrid? Who are you looking for?" Alexis asked before I could, looking to see what Hagrid was looking at, "Oh my God, Em, it's him! He's here! Emily Lupin for goodness sakes listen to me!" Alex slapped my arm, and my head snapped over to where they were both looking.

"Oh. My. God. He's so short. I know that's a weird first comment to make, but he just is," I laughed, looking at him "Ay would ya look at that, my little bro's made a friend already!" I said, still laughing. Harry walked over to us, and I looked at Hagrid, wondering if he had heard us. if he had, we'd be screwed. Barely a minute in and I would've already ruined everything. He needs to know, but only will when he's old enough, and strong enough to take it without exploding. When he finds out, there's multiple ways it could go, but I've focused on two.

One, he could go on a rampage and get furious at all of us for keeping the truth from him, or two, accept it, and be happy one of his family members are still alive, besides our aunt and uncle, and Dudley.

I stared at him, as he walked over to Hagrid - looking very short compared to the half giant - and smiled at him. "Hi Hagrid." He said calmly, an excited look and a wide smile on his face. I could've burst into tears on the spot, hearing his voice after eleven years, but grabbed Alex's hand, squeezing it, to keep my composure.

I didn't hold myself back from looking at him though. That might sound creepy, but if you had a brother who's allegedly survived the killing curse, wouldn't you be shocked to see him after eleven years, and want to memorise every detail of his face in case he went missing? 

I snapped myself out of my thoughts, and realised I had to catch the carriage that took us to the castle. Little did anyone know though, they weren't actually pulled by themselves, but by Thestrals, which you can only see if you've seen death, which... I have. So has Harry actually, but he was too young, according to the book I found in the library, to have seen it to be able to see the Thestrals. (A/N This is not officially confirmed in any way, I js wanted to put in an explanation and came up with that)

"Okay, we gotta go." I mumbled to myself, waving goodbye to Hagrid and running off, grabbing Alexis' arm on the way. Little did I know, Harry eyed me suspiciously, as if he couldn't put his finger on it, but he'd seen me somewhere before...