hi!

wow okay so i've been gone a while, actually forgot about this lmfao. sorry to the people who were enjoying it.
i am however going to be deleting this story, i am however thinking of writing it again.
i've seen a couple comments of people saying 'this is like harry potter' etc. and yes, this is harry potter.
literally am not a writer or anything, this story actually started out because my friend wanted me to write an enemies to lovers h/n and y/n so they could like yknow put their own people in etc. i also for the longest time has wanted to write a harry potter story but i just didn't have any like motivation. the reason this isn't just harry potter was mainly bc my friend wasn't a huge fan and so i didn't want to write about that completely if she wasn't going to enjoy it. so yeah the basis of this story is pretty much harry potter - bc i'm unhealthy obsessed with the harry potter books/films. - kind of off topic but why yea re they remaking it into a series I WANTED MARAUDERS !!!
i am thinking of writing a new story, that being Draco Malfoy and y/n lol so lmk if people would be interested in that.
i'm aware that my spelling and grammar through out this story is not good, that's bc i never had the effort to re-read the chapters.
i am so sorry for the people asking like for more chapters, i did start this a whole year ago and it stopped bc i had exams. i'm on college now haha so i may start something new, i have a couple ideas of things i'd like to write, some stuff harry potter, other stuff like dystopian themed. if any of you have any idea please lmk i'd love to hear them :)
thank you to everyone who stuck around tho i appreciate that so much! i wouldn't have come back on here to let you all know if the friend that i made this for didn't tell me she remembered about it and came to look, and told me people were saying they wanted more chapters.
thank you again, and i'm so sorry that this cannot be continued.
i'll delete this sorry after a couple of day so let people read this, i hate that i was that person to be an unfinished story 😭
LUV U ALL <3