Forty

"What do you mean she's gone?" Ja-Won hissed

"We've searched everywhere, sir. She was disconnected from our server somewhere near the airport. I have someone on their way there now." The guard said

Ja-Won sighed deeply, "Where's my info on that truck that took my daughter?"

"We—" the male was scared to speak, "We went to retrieve the girl but it seems as the place is vacant."

Ja-Won chuckled, not a happy chuckle, a mirthless chuckle. He picked up a glass ball that sat on his desk and threw it up before catching it. He nodded his head and then launched it at the wall.

"Who was in charge of that mission?"

The male shook, "M—Me sir..."

Ja-Won glared at the man who was not only in charge of keeping an eye on Catalina, but also in charge of finding Rose. He walked up to him.

"I put a lot on you, yes?"
The male didn't reply, "That's on me, right?" He sighed, pulled out his gun and shot the man in the face.

The other guards didn't move a muscle, only faced ahead.

"I ask for two things, right? Is that too much?" No one answered, so he pointed his gun, "I asked a question."

"No sir. You asked for perfectly fine tasks that should've been handle."

"That's what I thought too. So hey, this is your mission now." He grinned, "Find my son and his mother, and find my daughter and hers. Understood?"

"Yes, Ja-Won, Sir." The room chorused.

They stood, waiting to be dismissed.

"You can't do anything sitting here! Get the fuck out—go!" He shouted and the men began to scurry.

As they left, Ja-Won sat at his desk breathing heavily. This wasn't how his plans were supposed to go. It was full proof, all he had to do was get Sera and Rose. At this point he'd be happy with Rose and having Sera dead, sad, he was feeling that way toward Catalina as well.

He dialed a number in his phone, waiting for it to pick up and when it did, all he heard was club noises in the background.

"Yes?" West drunkly spoke

"Misa's family have moved on, can only assume they're on their way there. Make your way to Daegu, me and my crew are on our way."

"Okay, sounds like a plan."

"West, you better be sober enough to remember this or so help me—"

"I'll be fine. Meet you there." West ended the call and Ja-Win sighed deeply.

***

Taeyong helped his mother into the car, watching as some people out their bags into the many vehicles. On the plane it was decided that Sera, along with Zin, Ji-Han, Rose, and Hobi would head to the condos, staying in Busan. While Loona, the rest of their fathers, himself and Hiro would head to Daegu.

It wasn't an easy decision and Sera argued a lot. But it was decided when Loona reminded her that she still had Rose to be there for.

So when the plane landed, she hugged her children, gave awkward hugs to her Children's fathers and let Taeyong walk her to the car.

He stayed by her as she buckled herself in and watched his surroundings before Sera gently placed a hand on his wrist,

"Hey..."