part 8

Some days passed..

Anna came out from jail.. he was angry on drishti very much.. and decide to kidnap and kill her..

Drishti went in school.. as per rutin... today they were taking students for picnic..

In bus..

3 teachers ans 40 students are in the bus.. they enjoy jokes singing.. dancing.. drishti happy to see them..

Suddenly bus stopped.. and driver killed by some goons.. drishti and all scared.. they kidnap whole bus.. and took it with them...

This news flash on all news channel... sharmas and shergills.. all worried...

Rakshit:- me us Anna ko chodunga nai.. agar usne drishti our baccho ko harm karne ka try kiya to

Vikram:- me police station ja raha hu.

Rakshit:- me bhi aata hu..

Vikram and rakshit talked with commisner..about to rescues  teachers and students..

Other side..

Students were crying.. and teachers scared..

Anna came there..

Drishti:- mujh par gussa ho na to mujhse revenge lo isme in baccho ki koi galti nai he..

Anna:- haa galti to sirf teri he ladki.. mere ku pehli baar jail jana pada teri wajah se..mera respect kharab ho gaya teri wajah se...ab tu khud ko.. bullet se maregi tab me in baccho ko chod dunga..

Drishti shocked..

Other side..

Police start their search operation.. and rakshit went with them...Police reached in jungle area.. and firing start from both side...students and teachers scared..

Anna caught drishti's hand and dragged her with him.. they reached in silent place.. he about to hit drishti but rakshit hold his hands and both fighting with each other..

Drishti shocked to see rakshit there...

Police rescue to all students and 2 teachers... now they are safe..

Other side

Rakshit and anna fight with each other.. and rakshit beat him... he went unconscious
Drikshit saw each other...

Rakshit:- tum thik ho na..

Drishti nodded..

Rakshit:- kahi chot to nai lagi

Drishti shook her hand..

Rakshit:' aaj kitne din k baad tumse mil kar accha laga.. mute button...

she smile...

Suddenly anna get up and push Drishti from mountain she about to fall but rakshit hold her hand and turn her.. he left her hand and he fell from mountain. drishti shocked.. she try to save him but he felled till end...

Police came there.. they arrest anna and sent some officers to search rakshit..

All came back from jungle . Drikshit were in ambulance.. he was injured badly...

Drishti:- Rakshit pl aankhen kholiye...aapne kyo mere liye khud ki jaan.. ab me kya karu . Agar aapko kuch ho gaya to..

Rakshit was unconscious... drishti came out...

Drishti hug her parents and mahima chetan.. all became imotinal to see her.. mahima heart stop to see rakshit in that condition..both families worried.. he taken in hospital..