Unknown Illness

Part 1: Unknown Illness

The moon shines brightly on a night covered by the kiss of calm wind at exactly 11:42 p

The moon shines brightly on a night covered by the kiss of calm wind at exactly 11:42 p.m. as the leaders of numerous underground businesses pave the way for themselves. This world revolves on account of fame, power, connections, and wealth. They are the kind of people who will take chances to achieve their goals. They exist in a society where survival primarily depends on money and blood. Only the strong can survive in such a world they solely created.

A 21-year-old man named Adele is fond of playing billiards. He successfully established his firm at an early age. Many individuals wanted to collaborate with him, but none were given the opportunity due to his high standards. He is not only 21 years old, but he also runs 15 casinos throughout several nations.

"Mr. Lucio, the board members are waiting for you." The secretary said while looking at Adele who was busy typing on his laptop.

Adele nodded and said, "I'll be there in 15 minutes."

The vanilla scent emanating from his secretary filled the room as Adele passed by. He didn't give it much thought as he moved in the direction of the meeting room. While Adele was seated in his swivel chair, the board members opened up the meeting. The vice president commence by discussing the money they had made from their high-profile clients. The three of their VIP prospects are his friends from high school and are all successful. When he's about to tumble, Four, Clyde, and Hiro help him operate the company he owns.

"Mr. Alejo contributed $10 million to our casino in Italy, Mr. Vouge contributed $10 million to our casino in London as well while Mr. Carter contributed $30 million to our casino in Canada, and Mr. Yamada contributed $100 million. Thus, the casino made 150 million amount of profits in one month."

Adele seems confused about what the vice president stated. "Why does Mr. Celter not on the list? As far as I know, he also put 50 million." the president asked. Due to what the president indicates, the board members are giving each other perplexed looks. There was a colossal uneasiness in the room. They are all anticipating Adele's response to this situation, but it appears that he hadn't been paying any attention to it whatsoever. 

"The list that Mr. Vice President presented to us is correct because Mr. Celter didn't put money into our Casino," Adele said without looking at them

He began to move and then stopped near the front door. He is patiently waiting for the board members to ask him any questions concerning today's meeting, but he has not yet received any. He strolled over to the two women as soon as he opened the door and observed that they were conversing rather than working; yet, until their coworkers began to stare uneasily at them, the women were unaware of his presence.