Destiny changes just in a moment!

Vansh calls Angre to find out every details about Kabir..

After this he goes towards balcony , he looks at the starry sky...
--- " MAA , Baba today I'm feeling relax , finally my responsibility will be over to handover Siya with her beloved husband..
Keep blessings her.. "

Meanwhile Vansh 's mobile rings out..
Vansh receives the call immediately to see Angre's Number..
His anxiety goes away totally to hear about Kabir's praise from Angre..
He smiles , after all his sister choose the diamond , though Kabir's economical background is not matching but it's enough to him that the guy is honest..

He checks the time on his wrist watch..
--- It's just 7: 30 p.m..
He rushes towards his wardrobe to get ready..

____ After some minutes he goes away to take his car..
Siya hears the sound of the Car..
She smiles to see her wish is going to be successful soon..
She also gets ready for the next plan..
--- " I know very well Kabir that you will not get ready to marry me , lol ! even you don't want to see my face but in your whole life you have to see me , only me..
I will destroy the bloom of your love for Riddhima..
You don't aware about my Bro , when he decides to do something , he will definitely do this .. He can die for me to fulfill my wish... "

__________________________________

Riddhima touches the wall from where Sejal eloped from the orphanage on her birthday night..
She promised that after became successfull she will be come back soon to free her also from this caged life..

The gardener : Riddhima beti ! Why you always look at the wall ?
Are you also want to elope like your friend ?

Riddhima comes back in reality..
--- " No..no uncle ! From childhood I'm here , I consider you all as my family member..
It's other matter that Sejal thought it's a caged life..
( In mind : According to her it's hell only ) Where I will go away to leave you all ?
Moreover I have responsibilities to my Juniors..

Gardener ( laughs ) : In today's world no one give value of blood relation and you are thinking about them..

Riddhima ( interrupts ) : I have not anyone person in this world of my blood relationship , maybe for this reason I consider everyone as my family..
Okay Uncle I'm going , it's time for evening prayer..

Riddhima enters into her room , after changed her dress , she puts on the candle infront of Jesus and prays to close her eyes then goes to the church of the orphanage for assembly..
She plays the piano for Carol..
Meanwhile in her mind only the moments which she spent with Kabir ; are disturbing continuously..
She tries to clam down her mind as she thinks it is sin to remind these in this moments...

______________________________

Inside the room of Kabir :

Kabir is cuddling on the bed to hold pillow on his heart..
He remembers the beautiful moments of his life..
This feeling is so special in his life..
He blushes to remember how Riddhima protest him..
/ Flashback /
In the room of Principal :
--- " Just one minute Sir !
Before you declare your statement against Kabir Sir , I want to say you something..
Aren't you ask to Siya Raisinghania that what she was doing in the lonely classroom to bunk her own class ? "

Siya ( angrily ) : You just shut up..
You don't know the whole matter , how can you take that rapist's side ? How much you know that man just in a one day ?

Riddhima ( smiles ) : You said right..
I didn't know Kabir Sir properly , just today I met with him but I knew you very well..
This college used to know us as best friend , so I very well know about your character..
Stop to play with this sensitive issue , I can't believe that a girl like you can be the victim..