PROLOUGE

In the whimsical land of Wonderland, the citizens buzzed with excitement as news of King Adam's impending arrival spread like wildfire. Curious onlookers, filled with both curiosity and anticipation, gathered outside the Castle of Hearts, eager for a glimpse of the esteemed King of Auradon. The vibrant streets of Wonderland thrived with whispers and speculation, creating an atmosphere of eager anticipation and a touch of uncertainty.

Inside the Castle of Hearts, the King of Hearts himself, known for his wisdom and benevolence, awaited the arrival of his distinguished guest. Fully aware of the significance of this meeting, he prepared himself for a crucial discussion that could shape the future of their beloved Wonderland.

When the grand doors swung open, the King of Hearts, flanked by his loyal advisors, extended a gracious welcome to King Adam. His regal presence commanded attention, and he acknowledged the weight of the situation and the significance of their impending conversation.

In search of a private and conducive environment, the King of Hearts and King Adam made their way to a secluded room within the Castle of Hearts.

In the private room they entered was a reflection of Wonderland's enchanting aesthetic, combining regal grandeur with whimsical charm. The walls were adorned with vibrant tapestries depicting scenes of fantastical landscapes, where talking flowers bloomed in vivid hues and mystical creatures roamed freely. Intricately carved wooden panels, adorned with delicate patterns of hearts, clubs, spades, and diamonds, adorned the walls, adding a touch of whimsy to the space. The room was bathed in a soft, ethereal glow, courtesy of intricately designed stained glass windows that filtered the sunlight, casting colorful patterns on the floor below. The hues of ruby red, sapphire blue, emerald green, and golden amber painted an ever-changing kaleidoscope across the room, enhancing its magical ambiance.

As the kings took their seats in this remarkable room, they couldn't help but feel the weight of its history and the limitless potential it held. It was within these walls, infused with Wonderland's spirit, that they would engage in the pivotal discussion that could shape the destiny of their realms.

"As you know," King Adam began, his voice steady, "I am here today to discuss the future of Wonderland. When I married Belle and united all 17 regions of Auradon, a decision was made to gather all the villains and individuals deemed evil and send them to a remote and secluded island, known as the Isle of the Lost. It was a measure taken to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone."

The King of Hearts listened attentively, his expression thoughtful. "Indeed," he replied, "The reputation of the Isle of the Lost is well-known, as are the intentions behind sending villains there. Wonderland, however, has chosen to maintain its independence from Auradon, creating a unique situation for us to navigate."

King Adam's gaze remained focused, his voice unwavering. "Precisely," he continued. "And that is why I am here today. Among the remaining villains, there are only two who live among us and those two reside right here in Wonderland-your own wife, the Queen of Hearts, and the enigmatic Cheshire Cat. These individuals possess a certain level of influence and power within this realm."

He paused, allowing the significance of his words to sink in. "Sending them to the Isle of the Lost, as we have done with other villains, is not a feasible option," Beast asserted. "As you are aware, Wonderland remains the only region that has not yet joined Auradon. Consequently, we are not permitted to exile them to the Isle of the Lost. This is precisely why I am here today-to discuss the advantages and benefits that await Wonderland by embracing membership in Auradon."