𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟰

『 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻 』

𝗝𝗜𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

This time it looks like Kitty and Dae's relationship is really going to fall apart. Kitty made a big mistake after she revealed the secret of poopy baby to all students at school, even though Dae told Kitty that the secret was for them to keep together and no one should know about it.

Minho who has a grudge with Kitty as a result. He told the teacher about us entering the wrong dorm and the school finally solved it by giving me and Kitty a new room. But we couldn't be room mates because there were only 2 rooms available and they were in different places.

it's a pity that we both have very dirty roommates and they both turn out to be twins. This makes sense because the behavior of the two of them turned out to be both dirty, they should have been able to be in the same room together, but they didn't want to because each of them was just as selfish and wanted to control their own room.

For one week Kitty and I had to suffer with what they did. We've tried complaining to the dorm advisor, Professor Alex Finnerty. but the result is zero, he can't do anything at all and can only encourage us to be able to survive until this semester ends.

Me, Kitty and Q are currently watching a movie about zombies and Kitty proposed to make Q and Florian watch it together. It looks like Kitty's matchmaker is plotting her tactics to get Q to date Florian.

I supported Kitty's decision by encouraging Q to go through with the plan. I promised him that I would be in the movie marathon and help set the stage for Q and Florian to be together. Q seemed to be starting to feel confident about doing it.

Then in exchange for the idea of Kitty wanting to help Q in finding opportunities with Florian, Q gave the idea that Kitty should join the Outdoors club where Q is the club leader. Yuri doesn't like outdoors, so Q will ask Dae to join him at the club tomorrow so Kitty and Dae can spend some time together without Yuri. The idea is of course approved by Kitty.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗢 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I had planned that my friends Q and Dae and I could spend some time together today. I can already picture us doing facials together using masks and ordering spicy chicken, this would be so much fun.

But Dae took the initiative to join Q who held outdoor activities for his club, Now I'm the only one left in the dorm with no one to accompany me. I called my mom and she was just as busy as my friend. She was busy shooting for her new movie, i didn't want to disturb her work so i disconnected our call.