Traveling Shenanigans and Liyue

Traveling was a lot of fun for the group. However fighting monsters can be exhausting. The same cannot be said for Kunimitsu. Lets just say...he makes every treasure hoarder, every hilichurl, fear him. It was amusing yet scary to see a god like him have torturing the hell outta every enemy he sees. It's safe to say Teyvat is in for a hell of a ride.

Right now Lumine, Paimon, Razor, Bennett and Diluc are chilling at a campfire eating food. It was night time and they were waiting for the prince.

Paimon: "Lumine, do you think Hat Guy died-"

But then they hear a large thunder clap in the distance.

???: "YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN DEFEAT THE GOD OF THUNDER?!"

And another explosive lightning strike, along with screaming and frantic Treasure Hoarders running for their lives, asking for help and saving their own skin.

Paimon: "Oh."

Diluc: "Hes having way too much fun. I gotta feeling he got that from Eula."

Bennett: "Maybe."

Kunimitsu lands at a log next to Razor with a satisfied look on his face.

Kunimitsu: "I admit that was fun. There was mountains of corpses by the time I finished."

Paimon: "Paimon's got a feeling that you had too much fun."

Kunimitsu: "Too much fun is never enough. Besides the only language they understand is pain, and Pain is the best teacher."

Lumine: "And how do you know that?"

Kunimitsu: "Would you believe the amount of hard-ass training my mother put me through since I'm a god? Fighting non-stop monsters as a young age, staying in harsh environments, meditating without rest, control over my godly powers, you name it all."

Diluc: "Now I don't want to imagine what your mother is like."

Kunimitsu: "I love my mother and all, but her training is stricter than Morax's broken contracts."

Razor: "Scary."

Bennett: " *Gulps* "

Lumine: "Well we're glad that you're ok, but try not to destroy everything in your path please?"

Kunimitsu: "No promises."

The young god yawns and heads over to his tent and clocks out. The others do the same while Paimon holds Lumine back for a bit.

Lumine: "What is it?"

Paimon: "Paimon thinks you should...bond with Hat Guy."

Lumine: " *blushes* H-huh?!"

Paimon: "Oh come on, Paimon can see your cheeks red. It's obvious you like him."

Lumine: "What are you talking about?!"

Paimon: "You can't hide it from Paimon!"

Lumine: "Can we not discuss this...it's late after all."

Paimon: "Hmm Fine, but Paimon will find out the truth!"

Then the little girl poofs and Lumine heads to her tent to sleep. Kunimitsu on the other hand was sleeping like a rock. Suddenly he felt something on top of him and he tried to push it away but whatever was on him grabbed his hand and place it on something...soft?