✣ Rules ✣

✢ Rules ✣

Please read, there will be a password somehwere in the rules, if you don't send me the password I won't accept your request.
Saying "I have read the rules" is not acceptable.
There's 13 rules, form is on the next chapter.

¹.
» Be nice, hate the character not the player, any hate speech/use of slurs will get you blocked.

².
» This is a GL roleplay book, only female characters are allowed, of course trans women are welcome, non-binary characters are a bit iffy since they don't really classify as women. Side male characters are of course allowed.

³.
» This is a descriptive roleplay, anything under the wattpad word limit will get you ignored, I don't have the will to roleplay with one liners or short sentences. Be descriptive or this book is really not for you.
I also only roleplay in 3rd person.

⁴.
» No controlling my characters, no major character death without consulting me first, like don't just kill my character randomly.
No gary & mary sues, meaning characters that are perfect in every way with no flaws, nothing can happen to them and such.
Also no basic characters, be interesting.

⁵.
» No constant spamming, if I don't answer after a day feel free to tag me, but if I continuously continue to not reply without telling you that I'll be busy for awhile, please take a hint, I'm really bad at confrontation.
If you don't reply for awhile without telling me you'll be gone, then I'll take the hint and end the roleplay.

⁶.
» Please have correct grammar and use the right punctuation. If you make some mistakes that's fine, no need to fix every wrong word you used.

⁷.
» Smut is allowed, just please don't make the whole story about just smut, it's very boring when that's the case.

⁸.
» Please be descriptive in your form, one sentences will be ignored, and I may ask you to add information if you decide to tag me instead of using my provided form at the next slide. Only anime/drawn face claims, using real people is weird, if you tag me to a character which uses a real persons face, I'll ask you to send me a non-real person one.
Send me the password, and then ask to tag or fill out the form without asking, wait until your character is accepted before asking to roleplay, also don't just start the roleplay, ask if you may first.

⁹.
» I will only roleplay in pm's/direct messages, my old account got hacked and I've experienced my books getting deleted so I don't want that to happen again.

¹⁰.
» This is a completely individual roleplay.

¹¹.
» No characters that are under 18, or look like a child, it's weird, all of my characters are 18 or older, I don't care if they're 17 or about to turn 18, if they're not 18 or older, don't bother even filling out the form because you'll be rejected.

¹².
» Password is your time zone, if you're not comfortable saying that then you can tell me your favorite season.
(spring, summer, autumn, winter).
One of these has to be answered.

¹³.
» A few things that I won't do even if you beg me, anything other than this is completely fine:

Bathroom stuff (watersports, omorashi, scat, farts...).
• Age-pIaying & diapers (a character pretends to be a baby or toddler and engage in sexual activities).
• Any form of pedoplay or such, or weird speech about children.
• Non-consentual stuff and non-consentual consent is also a no.
• Furries and animalistic characters (neko, inu, warewolf, wolf, cat, tiger, wasp...).
• Race-play (where the character uses slurs to degrade the other in a sexuaI environment).
• Vore.
• Gore.
• Incest. (step siblings/parents and adoptive siblings included).
• R*pe/r*pe-play (your character can have a backstory about experiencing it but acting it out between two characters is a big no).
• Domestic vioIence or any form of abuse (your character can have it in their backstory but no acting it out between the characters).

• Descriptive Death of Infants.
(If we're doing pregnancy, please talk to me first, don't just make the character have a miscarriage before you at least give me a heads up. If we decide to do that, no descriptive death of the baby. It's disturbing.
I know we want to have the characters feel more alive but keep that part short and sweet.
'Their heart stopped beating'
'They sadly didn't make it'
Again don't go into full detail to describe me how the baby's dead body looked).

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

• Written on 15th June 2023.
• Last edited: 25th July 2023.
(edits done to rule 13)