Chapter 2: 13 hours and 50 minutes.

Alis POV:

"BYE MOM LOVE YOU!" I yelled as i walked out the door.

"LOve you honey." she waved from the kitchen. i already gave my hugs and kisses before louis came becasue i wouldnt hear the end of it. i saw louis out side the car with the trunk open waiting for me so he can put my bags in.

"Anyday now." he said tapping his foot on the ground. Yay! another reason to take my time. i finally got to the car,

"why thank you mr. Tomlinson." i said in a britsh prepppy vocie and walked to the back seat door. i opened the door and sat in the car. i watched as louis get in and Maddie doing her makeup agian....like always.

"Hey bitch." Maddie smiled at me looking through the mirror.

"Hey slut" i winked at her as she giggled then went back to doing her makeup.

"Hey hoes." louis said. me and maddie looked at him and gave him blank faces.

"no." i said between my teeth. maddie just hit him.

"HEYY" louis said and hit her back.

"Shut up louis." Maddie yelled at him. Haha there relationship is like usless. all of a sudden i herd a cough to my left. WAIT THERES ANOTHER PERSON IN HERE! i looked to my left to see thi- OMG. i was speachless i was sitting next to a god. LIGET A GOD! he was beautiful he had dark brown curly hair. god did i mention he was a god? he had green, greEN, grEEN, gREEN, GREEN!!! EYESS. my good golly.

"Hey im Harry." he held out his hand. i was spechless. oh my damit help me god! i probly looked stupid becasue i just sat there staring at him.

"Ali..." Maddie yelled wispered at me.

Harrys POV.

"Oh sorry, uhhh Ali" she took my hand and softly shook it. she was FLAWLESS!

"Here" Louis said as he jumped out of the car and walked to the trunk i followed to help him with the bags. Ali and Maddie were by the passenger side talking.

"So what do you think of her?" louis asked as he pulled another suitcase out.

"well....I mean i just met her and i dont know much about her.." i looked at lou. he raised an eyebrow knowing it wasnt the truth.

"Lets just go." louis chuckled at the end as he grabed the bag and walked over to maddie and gave her a kiss. i stood there. what did i think of her? i shut the trunk and stunned of the tought of falling head over heels for this girl.

Alis POV

"Soo do you like him?" Maddie wiggled his eyebrows

"NO!" i hit her on the shoulder

"are you sure" she said know that wasnt the truth but it was i mean. i think.

"Ill tell you when, i acutely sit down and talk to him." i said not looking directly in her eye because i was scared she would think i liked him.

"Good youll be sitting next to him on the plane." she said giving me an evil smirk as louis came over and kissed her and then both walked off. WAIT WHAT!!! i dont want to sit next to a stranger on the plane ride.

"Hi" i herd a deep vocie say i wipped my head around to see harry running towards me with his and my bag. oh shit my bag what the fuck i totally forgot...great.

"OMG! im so sorry i forgot all about my bag let me take it from you." i said reaching out for the pink poka dot suitcase.

"No, its fine haha i got it." he smiled at me the dimbles on each end of his mouth appered as he did a cheeky little grin.