𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

The rest of the drive home was silent. Marian bit her tongue the entire time, holding the sleeve of the tattered winter coat to her nose to cover the smell of Sam.

So many thoughts and questions were still racing through her head.

Was she still a werewolf?
Would the wolves kill her?
Would she ever be able to see her mom again?
Would Edward come back?

Once they'd pulled up to the Pack house, Marian waited in the car while Sam got out. He'd called ahead, making sure every human in the house was escorted out. Including and especially, his Fiancée. But he had to double check.

Once he was sure, he came back to the truck, opening the passenger door. "The humans are gone, minus the pack. Come on, lets get you changed."

Mari kept her eyes on the ground, hopping out of the truck. "Just... keep them away from me. Okay? No matter how bad you smell... you still have blood in your veins." And boy, did she know it.

For more mature vampires, the werewolf smell is completely off-putting. But for a newborn, barely three hours old, he was still food either way.

Sam nodded, being careful not to touch her. "Go upstairs and shower. I'll have Leah get you clothes." He told her as they took steps to the house.

Mari had disappeared without a second thought, speeding up into that familiar house and into the bathroom, locking the door behind her as an extra precaution.

She ran the shower, peeling off the blood infested clothes. She waited a minute or so before stepping into the shower.

It wasn't hot. But it wasn't cold. It wasn't....anything. She could feel the water droplets against her skin but other than that, there was nothing.

Once out of the shower with a white towel wrapped around her porcelain body, she did what she was most afraid of. She stepped in front of the mirror.

And there they were. Those blood red eyes she'd seen so many times in her dreams. Except, it wasn't a dream anymore. This was real. Shit.

Leah had brought her clothes, but said no other words to her as she gave them to her. Marian dressed, leaving off the heavier sweater that was given to her. She wouldn't need it anyways. Leah also gave Mari her phone, which Sam had gotten from Diana.

She opened the door, finding both Paul and Sam outside it. Sam hadn't seen her eyes yet as she kept them on the ground the entire drive. But now, they were staring him right in the face. She heard as both Sam and Paul's hearts began to race at the very sight.