(1) Train Station

4:39PM
A rainy afternoon

Ed had just came back to his penthouse after a concert.

Ed took a look outside his window and sighed

"Sir is there something wrong..?" Ed turned to look at his butler "No it's nothing." He reassured his butler.

"Alright sir, is there anything else you need before I book the train ticket?" (I'm naming him Sebastian cuz why not?) Sebastian poked his head out of the door. "Nope" Ed looked outside the window again.

"Alright sir, please pack your bags for we will be leaving in a bit" Sebastian closes the door.

A sigh escaped Ed's mouth as he stood up and started to pack his bags.

6:03PM

After Sebastian took all Ed's luggage and put it in the trunk of the cab he and Ed went in the cab.

"To the train station at (random train station💀)" Sebastian told the driver and they were off.

After a 20 minute ride they reached the train station.

Now waiting for the train Ed turned to see one train that caught his eye.

A blue train with black stripes around its somewhat neck? He caught Ed staring. Shocked as he remember him from somewhere.

Ed tried to look away but Sebastian came to him. "Sir the train is here" He pointed to another train, same color as the last one but bigger.

"Hey man. Aren't you that Ed guy everybody knows?" The train spoke which shocked Ed a little "Uh yea?"

"Nice. The name's Gordan" His steam trumpet let out a bit of steam which made the train operator step out to scold Gordan.

"What did I tell you? Only use your steam trumpet for emer-" The train operator then looks at Ed "Oh I'm so sorry sir! Let me help you with your bags." Ed turned to the operator and nodded.

The operator then takes his bags and put them in a roomette and tipped his hat and left.

The conductor then walks in "Good evening sir!" He tipped his hat and bowed a bit "May I see your ticket?" Ed smiled "No need for the formality, and yea sure" Ed handed the tickets to the conductor and punched the ticket 2 times.

"Here you go sir" he smiled and left.

Ed turned to look out the window to see the train that caught him staring then sighed. As memories are slowly coming back to him.

"Sir is everything alright?" Sebastian asked "I'm alright, thanks for asking" Ed looks back at Sebastian and smiled

The train then started moving. Ed took one last look at the blue train and there the train goes at a very fast pace which is still manageable for the conductor to walk around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Okay so.. I don't actually know why I did this so I'm very sorry I don't know why I thought of this like a person and a vehicle💀 but anyways if your reading this thanks I guess lmao but anyways I will still continue this book even if nobody sees it

Worbcunt - 501