AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Kung wala po ang hinahanap niyo sa isang storya o ugali ng character sa story ko, you are freely to leave this book po. I still appreciate you for spending your time to try my story kaya okay lang na hindi mo/niyo nagustohan ang daloy ng kwento na sinusulat ko. Stay safe, spread positivity and love to everyone :)

I'm not as good as the famous writers but I'll try to do my best to make this story better. I'm willing to learn and willing to read your advice in case I need to change something or if I need to change something in my writing.

Support this story is enough and I'm thankful for that.

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. All the Names, Schools, Businesses, Places, Events, Characters and Incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manners. Any resemblance to reality (person, actual events, living, or dead) is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contexts of this story in any way. Please obtain permission to the owner

WARNING:

This story might have grammatical, typographical, punctuational, and spacing errors. Please bear with me, I'll get back to this if I have a time to edit.

Please be advised that this story contains mature scene and strong language that are not suitable for very young readers or audience. Read at your own risk

I do not own any pictures of my book cover, so, credits to the rightful owner.

Copyright ©2023 Priecisely

Happy reading ;)