no.21

Nemades

He placed him gently onto his toddler bed. Plastic bars on the side to keep my Nyny from rolling. He used to sleep crazy kicking me and slobbering everywhere. That's why he loves his own bed now, he loves to just stretch out and sleep how he wants. He turned back to me as I watched from the door. I giggled as he blushed walking over to me. I took his hand leading him out as I closed the door. I didn't have to do it too cautiously because Nyaniso could sleep through anything.

"Thanks your so good with him." I couldn't help but feel some way for him. No one's ever been so sweet to me and my baby. Not even his own father. Especially not his father.

"Of course he's a good kid." I giggled as he moved in pecking my lips which I accepted. "Plus his mom's like really fucking hot." I giggled as we kissed again a bit more passionately. As we pulled away I knew I wanted him to stay again. I was a little horny and I could tell he was too. Maybe I could get him to stay the night again like he said.

"Hey I have some dos equis wanna maybe stay for a bit." I looked up at him innocently as he smirked.

"Yeah I'm down" I nodded to that giggling as I left him in the living room. Before going to the kitchen to get the drinks.

Hendrix

Nemades cheeks where pink drunk off the cheap beer. As he sat in my lap making me blush.

"Hendrix how are you sober?" He pouted crossing his arms as I smirked grabbing his waist. I gotta be honest I'm a little tipsy but clearly not like him.

"I'm not your just faded." I said making him glare as he smack me.

"Then you need to too." He demanded making me chuckle as I shock my head. He probably needs his sleep tomorrow Nyaniso was telling me how they're going to the mall to get him shoes.

"Nah let get you too bed" I shocked my head taking the beer from his hand.

"Why you don't want to spend the night with me?" I blushed at that him too noticing my dirty thoughts. "Not like that perv.. unless you want too." I chuckled at his shyness but knew we couldn't.

"You gotta sleep to take Ny out tomorrow remember." He gasped sitting up straight in my lap.

"Oh my God I almost forgot. Oh no I can't be hungover at the mall." He pouted as I chuckled at his realization.

"It's good we'll sober you up." I said hoping to calm him as I stood him in my arms. Gasping as held onto me. "Did you want to walk?" He shock his head making me chuckle as he blushed looking away from me.

"Fine then put me down" He protested squirming till I tightened my grip. I just smirk continuing to his room.

Ezekiel

Prince was cooking Aliyah and Kelly helping him. I went to check once in awhile especially to see if the girls are actually helping. I know they could get a bit stressful when you're doing something like cleaning or cooking. But for the most part I was watching the kids. Marius and Cj had put the babies to sleep on my old bed. Which I was so thankful for especially since they bonded off it. My siblings where so weird about Prince and Marius at the baby shower. So I loved how they loved them now. Well except Dasia glaring at the both whenever they come in sight. Or just come around me honestly. She's for sure gonna be an alpha honestly. The door opened startling me until I saw Stephanie run in. Tonya on her hip while Dakota and Jenna followed. I stood immediately taking my niece in her hands. I haven't seen my nephew and niece's in four months.

"Oooh my baby" I cheered spinning her carefully still cling to my chest as she giggled. She loved that she's a wild child. Dakota ran to my ankles along with Jenna hugging me. All these emotions missing my family came rushing from today. As I kneeled down Tonya still in arms as I hugged the two to my chest. "I kissed you all so much." I sniffled tears back not about to cry in front of everyone.

"We do too Zeze you be our babysitter again?" Dakota said smiling. I want to agree I mean I have nothing to do anymore anyways. But I have to asked Steph and Marius first. One Steph's the parent and if she thinks the other babysitter is more convenient then that's her choice. Two it's Marius's house I'll be watching them. And even though I'm sure he won't mind I still don't know how he'd feel with three little kids running around. Of course pretty soon our three will be too but who'll have time to prepare for that. This he won't, kids are completely different story.

"Let me see baby okay. You know I'd love too." I smiled at three pulling away. Dakota nodded pouting sadly. I wish I could give him a definite answer but it really wasn't up to me. Chuchu and Angie ran around the couch. Perking up the kids mood as I put Tonya down the kids immediately running off to play. As I hugged my big sister.

"Where's my babies?" She immediately asked as we separated. "Let me see them Zeke now?" She demanded sounding more like a whiner. As I rolled my eyes playfully nodding to her.

"Uugh fine I guess I'll let you see my babies." I walked her to Aliyah's room now, my old one. Her immediately gushing over the three sleeping. Physically fighting a squeal reaction as she jumped a bit. I looked to Marius and Cj playing Call of duty mobile together on silent kinda chuckling. Boys will be boys. Plus Marius has been working so hard recently him and Prince hardly have time for they're little matches anymore. Especially since they come home and first thing they do is want to be with the babies and me. Which I love of course I love every minute of it but they need they're rest. I even told them not to come but you know how alpha's are. You can't tell him nothing they won't listen. Plus I do love them here right now. It's so heartwarming how they're warming up to my family and my family to them.