XXXIX

When the world realized what had happened, there was a mix of chaos and relief.

Chaos because 1/4 of the population was gone.

Relief because they were safe from the Vampires.

But for Choi Danah, there was no world anymore.

The world would move on, but she wouldn't.

After she was separated from Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Niki, and most importantly Minji and Jungwon, her whole world fell apart.

She felt betrayed and angry towards Heeseung, who she had trusted.

She wouldn't come out of her room except for necessities, and she went into depression.

She had no one but Wonyoung and Sullyoon, who checked up on every day. She had explained everything to them. 

Her family were so busy, they didn't even notice.

As for the Vampires, they were doing fine.

Some were frustrated that they had to come back to the Vampire realm, but nothing beyond that.

They had locked Heeseung up in his room because of what he had done, and everyone was extremely angry at him.

They couldn't even look at him, but he didn't care, because he had done what he had to.

Jungwon was in a similar state to Danah, and Minji was heartbroken due to the fact she would never see her friends again.

They had both locked themselves up in their rooms.

As for the rest, they were sad for the loss of Danah, but not as heavily affected.

~

As you can see, I started a sequel, I was really sad about the ending, so I'm gonna make a happy one