~• 𝗔 𝗙𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗹 •~

{𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐅𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄!! 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 LITERALLY 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐓 🙏🙏}

NARRATOR POV

7:05 A.M
[With Silver]
———————
The alarm was beeping out loudly as Silver immediately woke up with a roll of his bed.

“GEEZ! awh that hurt..”

The albino hedgehog whined as he squinted to slowly clear out his temporary tired and blurry vision caused by the light shining into his room from the window.

He grabbed his alarm box and realization washed over him like a waterfall.

“CRAP! IT’S PAST 7:00 A.M?! I GOTTA GO!”

~𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~
[𝙰𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢]

Silver rushed in through the school doors with messy quills as his oversized hoodie was off by his right shoulder, he quickly made his way to the class but saw no one there, he checked his phone.

7:15

It's only 5 more minutes until the late bell rings, where is everyone? Was there an assembly announced that I didn't hear of? No..I would've already heard the speakers echoing throughout the halls.

Silver promptly was requited to existence as his ear flickered at the familiar voice that slandered out from behind him.

“Silver? Silver!”

The absentminded hedgehog turned his head to the scource of the utter in dismay.

It was a cream and brown rabbit and her friendly Chao, known as Cheese, floating apace with her.

She was panting from the runaround due to the seek for the messy quilled hedgehog.

“Silver! Please you must help me! Mephiles and Espio are fighting behind the school, everyone is out there watching but Sonic told me to look for you!”

Silver’s eyes widened in disbelief to what his ears had just took in.

“..Show me where.”

He kneeled to Cream’s height and wiped the tear slowly making it's way down through the rabbit's face with his pinky.

Cream, with a sniffle of worry, nodded and led Silver to the evidence of the situation.

Everything of this only left the hedgehog dismayed with confusion and slight rage.

Cream ran as Silver followed from the side. His ears perked as he heard the rough sounds of battle, only a few seconds later did he hear a shout. He had made it to the scene and saw the cause of the pained outburst.

It was Mephiles and Espio, fighting right in front of Silver's eyes. Espio had shot three ninja stars to Mephiles. Two hit his leg, one to his thigh and the other to his lower leg, one hit his shoulder.

Mephiles groaned as he took out the sharp weapons, he had enough dealing with Espio and a tentacle arose. He shot it faster than the ninja stars towards the purple chameleon and gripped his neck. Just as he was about to strike again was when he realized Silver is a huge gap of the crowd, with a small rabbit, clinging on to his arm and cowering in fear.

Mephiles immediately retreated his tentacle and froze.

Espio fell to the ground, he implyed looking weak and unsteady.

Mephiles himself was also experiencing some dysequilibrium.

Espio had bruises and small yet very visible scratches and scars all over his body. He also had some dried blood on his face.

How the hell did this happen?

Was the only question wandering around the concerned hedgehog.

Espio, only seconds later fainted.

Silver was speechless, but he has to say something, or do something about this.

When he realized the few bits of dried blood on Mephiles’ hands, he stepped forward. While Mephiles stepped back.

Silver pushed him closer using his psychic abilities, and picked up his hand.

Silver sighed as he picked both of Mephiles’ hands.

“What-How hard did you hit him??? Chaos..”

The Nurses from behind put Espio in a hospital bed and took him inside.

Mephiles was disappointed in himself, Silver saw Espio get taken inside.

“C'mon, let's just go.”

He gently took Mephiles by the hand and made his way to the nurses office.

“Damn.”

Shadow nudged Sonic in the shoulder and looked done with him.

“Ow. What? This whole thing is just crazy!”

Sonic laughed as Shadow just facepalmed, but then chuckles slightly along with his significant other.

“Come on, hedgehog.”

Shadow takes Sonic by the hand and follows after Silver.

•••

My motivation is slowly starting to grow on me again and I can't reply/post on message boards bc of my 1131 which I don't know how dafuk I got tbh but ill keep you guys updated on my message board. Bye guys! Love you all.

♥︎♡♥︎
♡♥︎♡