insane⛔jinkook

"3 bitches come back to my life to snatch my husband, jhope..!" seokjin came to jhope's small cafe to share his thinking...

"Whom?"

"Tae,jimin and lisa"

"So jungkook told you to leave him or asked for divorce? "

"No he didn't tell me anything.. But he pointed out that i am illiterate and i don't understand their business related matters! And that bitch taehyung told me that i don't have any courage to return back to College to finish my study... As i got a rich husband now i don't need anything... But its not true...my son needs me..he is very small....i have to take him back from school, feed him,bath him,helping him to doing his homework... I don't have time for study! "

"Lisa is your househelper right?"

"Yes,jungkook hired her to look after seokjung... "

"So.. Your problem is solved...she will take care of seokjung and you can return back to your College... "

"The things you are saying is right but i don't want to study... I don't like study..."

"Then how can you prove to jungkook that you also understand their business matters? "

"I don't want to prove anything to anyone... "

"Seokjin you become crazy...so why are you here?"

"Since when jungkook's friend came back,he doesn't care for me...he stopped loving me...!"

"Do you want to take his test if he actually does care for you or not??"

"Yes...but how?"

"Today you returned back to your home late..if he shouted at you then he still care for you...but if he didn't show any reaction.... Then... "

"Okay ok...stop...i get it..."
.

Jin returned back to home late....he was expecting jungkook to shout at him... But he was disappointed to know that jungkook didn't return back home...
That day jungkook returned back at 3am...which destroyed jin's all hope..jin was passing that night wetting his pillows thinking about jungkook stopped caring for him...
.
.

.
"So jungkook i heard your friends are in this town... You should have invited them to your home..."

"Jin...i thought you will not like it if they come to visit us..."

"Why will i not like it??"

"So you have no problem?? "

"Of couse not....!"

.
.

.
"Welcome home...taehyung and jimin!" jin received jungkook's friend with a smile..

"Hello jin..."

"This is seokjung... Jungkook's and mine's one and only son....he is more look like his dad...right?!"jin said while caressing his son's head who was sleeping on the sofa...

" hey jimin and taehyung... "Jungkook ran to them excitedly.." ow...seokjung fall asleep... I tell Lisa to take him to his room. ... Hey...jimin and tae...why are you standing?please Sit..."

"Hmm...i am also going to kitchen to finish last minute cooking.. " jin left themm..

.
.
"So do you like this house jimin..i have chosen each and every things in this house...!"

"Ow...that's why i was wondering... How come jungkook's taste become so cheap... " taehyung interrupted jin & jimin's conversation.

"I think we should start eating... " jungkook said feeling the burning environment...

They were eating silently and seokjin started "my husband's father doesn't proud of him that's why he takes help from his ex crush and out of no where his Best friend return to his life and started provoking him to divorce his own husband and return back to his ex lover....isn't it amazing.. What a coincidence... In this whole world my husband only can find his ex's company to help him out!!!"

"Seokjin...!" jungkook raised his voice..

"What seokjin ??am i wrong?? You all can do it but i can't even say it??"

"Jungkook you invited us being humiliated by YOUR husband? " jimin said...

"What did you expecting?its his nature... Its showing from which family he came...his parents didn't teach him how to behave with guest?!"
Taehyung said...

"And your parents teach you how to snatch others husband...right?? May be their is shortage of man in this whole world that's why all trying to stick with my husband... At first you taehyung then lisa snd now also jimin..."

"Seokjin shut up!!" jungkook shouted... He was bearing jin's misbehavior for quite a long time...now its crossing the boundaries...

"If i become silent and YOU will find peace then i become shut up..." jin got up from his seat...

"And i arranged yours drinks outside in the garden... Please enjoy my would be mistresses ! "Jin let the glass in his hold,fall on the floor... Stepping over the broken glass he left the place.. He was so angry that angry tears started to fall from his eyes..

Author note:if anyone wants to read my this story please visit my long story book..