Chapter 1. Before it all happened.

It was an average day like any other in South Park. The main four were just arriving to the bus stop. They all knew the bus would be late since it always was. Cartman was the last one to arrive to the bus stop, he always 'woke up' late. Kyle and Stan always walked together to the bus stop since they lived near each other. This day was special to two specific people, those people are Kenny and Butters. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyle was on his way to Stan's house when he got text from Kenny. He pulled his phone from out of his bag's side pocket. 

_____________________________________________________

                                                        Orange Hairdryer 

                                                                  Online. 

Orange Hairdryer: Kyle!

                                                                                                                                 What?

Orange Hairdryer: Dude it's urgent.

                                                                                                      Wdym it's urgent?

Orange Hairdryer: Dude it's Butters and I's anniversary for when we got together! Did you forget? 

                                                                     What does this have to do with me?

Orange Hairdryer: The thing is Idk what to do. Do I like take him out on a date or take him to the movies?? I figured you would know since you have been in a relationship. 

               Well yes I have been in a relationship but that doesn't matter right now. It would be reasonable if you took Butters on a date to the movies. Or do something with him that he likes. 

Orange Hairdryer: thanks Kyle. 

                                                                                                         Your welcome dude, it's what friends do.                                                                       

                                                    Orange Hairdryer

                                                            Offline.

 • I apologize for the such short first chapter, it's just that for me it's 3:27 the time I'm writing this. I'm like really tired. •

Word count: 253