Chapter 1. Before it all happened (pt. 2)

----- Kyles pov -----

   After Texting Kenny I knocked on Stan's house door. 

"Stan! Kyle is here, you're going to be late for school!" Sharon called up to him.

There was no response. 

"Stan, you're going to be late!" She called once more.

"Mrs. Marsh," I said. "I can go get him." 

"Alright, thank you Kyle." She said. 

Kyle walk up the stairs and walked around the corner to Stan's room. He knocked on the door, which there was no response. Kyle knocked on the door again. He heard something from inside the room. A window Broke. 

"STAN!?" Kyle Yelled. 

"BYE KYLE, BYE STAN! I HAVE TO GO TO WORK NOW!" Sharon called up to us. 

   ----- Stan's Pov -----

"STAN!?" Kyle Yelled from the other side of the room door. 

I heard my mom yell something but I couldn't hear what. I noticed that I had accidentally broke my window with what it seemed like a hammer or something. I just ignored my broken window and just grabbed my bag and flung it on my back. I walked over to my door and unlocked it. To my suprize Kyle was crying, he never cries unless something bad happens to his family or his friends. 

"Kyle!? Why are you crying!?" I said as I hugged him. 

"I t-thought s-something bad h-happend to you.." he said as he sniffled. 

"Dude, why did you think that..?" I said slightly confused.

"Well- I heard your window break.." He said wiping his tears. 

"Let's just head to school before we are even more late than we were before. I bet Kenny and Fatass are wondering where we are not like Cartman would care." I said as I walked out of my room as Kyle followed behind me. 

• hey it me, I have no ideas, if you could request some ideas that would be nice. 

Word count: 309