Chapter 2. The Plan for the Hangout.

~ Kyle's Pov ~

   Normal Saturday morning or so I thought. I was just waking up, when I got a text message. I turned off my alarm before anything. I sat up in my bed still tired for some reason. I grabbed my phone and looked at the text message, it was from Fatass Cartman.

  It read:

 'Kahl, we're going to hangout at Stan's house, and I don't know why I'm texting you this. Stan could have texted you this himself.'  

   I got up from sitting in my bed, and went to the closet to grab my regular outfit. I walked to the bathroom to change. After I was done Changing I went to Grab my Ushanka but I noticed it was missing, though I knew who took it. 

'' IKE! GIVE ME MY USHANKA! '' I yell to the other side of the hall. 

'' NEVER YOURE GONNA HAVE TO COME AND GET IT!!'' Ike yelled back. 

''Screw you Ike, screw you. '' I mumbled. 

'' IF YOU DONT GIVE ME MY USHANKA BACK WE'LL PLAY KICK THE BABY AGAIN!'' I yelled to Ike who I knew if I said that he'd give my hat back. 

'' fine here.'' he walked to my room and gave me my hat. He then left to play Minecraft or whatever. 

   I texted Stan to ask if what Cartman texted earlier was true. To my surprise Stan didn't reply back right away. He normally does, maybe he had something come up or maybe he lost his phone. I ignored it and left my house to walk to Stan's. I felt my phone vibrate which I knew I got a text message. The text was from Stan. 

It read: 

'Sorry dude, my phone died, and btw yeah what Cartman said is true. We're gonna play t or d and other games. '

  I continued walking to Stan's house, I finally arrived after 5 minutes. While I was walking I was listening to music when the song 'Outrunning Karma' came on. I normally would skip the song but this time I decided to listen to it. It really is a good song I didn't understand why I use to skip over it. I guess at that time I didn't like Alex Benjamin. 

• Hey yall, this is my longest chapter so far. I had no idea what to write. I'm really struggling with coming up with ideas for this story. But for future chapters I do have ideas. Let me know what othe games the four should play at the hangout next chapter. •

'' Word count: 433 ''