𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓶 (𝓗𝓲𝓶 𝓹𝓽.2)

Requested?: No, second part of a pervious chapter that was requested by VarianWolf 

Warnings?: A little lime. 

Enjoy ya'll :)

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

Doppelgänger Varian crept in the shadows, his sinister smirk growing as he reached (Y/n)'s house. He looked into the window then saw a angel. Or in other words, (Y/n).

 Woah, Doppelganger Varian thought as he felt his cheeks rise up. 

He could now clearly see how the OG Varian fell for them. Doppelganger shook his rapidly as he snapped back to his thoughts. He was there to destroy Corona not make goo-goo eyes at a random person. He sighed heavily as he started to pick the lock on the window handle. Maybe a little break wouldn't kill him.

He opened the window and climbed through. He then saw you again, even the sight of you made his heart flutter. Once in he became very close up to a knife in the neck. It was pretty dark in the house so, (Y/n) could tell it was Varian. Or so they thought.

"Varian?! You scared me to death! What are you doing out of prison?"

Doppelgänger Varian gulped uneasily and tried to act like Varian in the best way possible, "I-I wanted to see you?"

Doppelgänger mentally facepalmed himself, that was probably the worst acting skills he got. 

(Y/n) removed the knife from his neck, "What? I could've just visited you."

Doppelganger Varian cleared his throat, this was going to be so awkward. He took a deep breath before pinning (Y/n) to the walls. (Y/n) gasped quietly, but didn't fight back. Doppelganger chuckled darkly as he went behind their back and wrapped his hand around their torso. From there he took their free hand and intertwined with his.

"I wanted to see you. Without those stupid bars." 

He paused for a moment before nibbling (Y/n)'s next, leaving red marks and bruises. (Y/n) blushed and shuffled around a bit, but was unable to break out of his grip. Varian smirked as he took well rounded bites all around from the next to the shoulders. Doppelganger then turned them around and kissed them with a passion. Their tongues danced as gasps and even moan were heard from both of them.

By the end of it both sides were connected by a string of saliva. Doppelgänger widened his eyes in realizing what he just done. He looked down at (Y/n) who was catching their breath and blushing madly. 

"Thanks f-for that. I didn't know you felt that way, Varian", (Y/n) huffed.

Doppelganger felt a huge joint of energy hit him, he gained the fools trust. He couldn't believe it! 

"Only for you, sweetie", Doppelganger whisper into their eye.

He then took (Y/n) to the bed for some rest. Seeing (Y/n) asleep changed something inside of him. 

It was nice sleeping with a sweetheart.

His sweetheart.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

Hey guys!!! Thanks so much for the 800+ views! We're almost there!

I also would like to thank VarianWolf for this. (No more requests for you😈)

(Also Wattpad broke while I was writing this so that closing off part is a bit crooked)

IM SORRY FOR MAKING A LIME!!!!!!!

ALSO IM SO TIRED RN!!! SOMEONE GET MEH A COFFEE!!!

-THE COFFED ADDTICTED AUTHOR