Arthur wykes

"Alright everyone, I am sure the last chapter was quite traumatizing for some people" said sugarloli while glancing at the eralith family.

"Anyways we are gonna react to another universe now, Lucas wykes would you please take the honor to choose 2 letters? '' asked sugarloli while bowing down like a prince for a princess.

"Ugh sure" answered Lucas while rolling his eyes.

"I choose o and w" lucas answered

"Hmm that is a good one not gonna lie i love this universe the most hahaha" laughed sugarloli

Everyone shivered at that wondering if arthur is gonna die or nah,

'I hope this time arthur loves me' thought Tessia

"Ughhhhh" you can see Lucas being thrown to a wall harshly.

"Stand up lucas, your power is an absolute disgrace to the wykes family"

Lucas and bairon tensed up at that sound

Everyone was looking at lucas confusingly

You now can see otis vahyur wykes looking at lucas with dark eyes, just then he sent another flying  flaming dragon towards lucas,

Lucas out of fear closed his eyes knowing he would get a huge scar from this.

The entire discathen section closed their eyes afraid of what to see while bairon was worrying about his brother endlessly.

Out of nowhere a water phoenix swallowed the giant fiery dragon

'Huh' thought lucas from his seat

"Father please know your limitation when it comes to training lucas" said a very handsome boy

The boy had the wykes flashy blonde hair and their golden eyes. 

He was wearing a white robe with red and blue lines.

"Ahhh ophion my dear phoenix what are you doing here you were supposed to be resting in your room" said vehyur with a concerned frown.

'Wth my father caring about someone and Arthur out of everyone.... I am jealous' thought lucas pitifully

'Waittttt that is arthur...... he looks so handsome,' thought Tessia while blushing.

Her parents looked at her warmly while smirking at each other.

"Father please stop worrying about me can't you see, Lucas is injured," said Ophion with a frown.

"He is no son of my ophion, he is just a mistake" spat vehyur.

"Father that is cruel" said ophion with a horrified look on his face.

"It is not cruel my dear, it is just the truth," said Vehyur while walking out.

Everyone was silent as they looked at Lucas pitifully. 

"What the hell are you guys looking at huh" screamed lucas with frustration.

"Lucas, are you okay?" asked Ophion with a worried look on his face.

"I am fine so just leave me alone.." spat lucas with anger in his eyes.

"I am not leaving, Lucas, you are my brother. I am supposed to protect you not let you end up like this" spat ophion back with an angry face.

Ophion took Lucas's hand and then he dragged him out of the manor in a hurry.

'Huh i wonder where they are going' thought most of the audience.

"Uhh where are we going?" asked Lucas while looking at his brother confusingly.

"Heheh we are going to a festival lucas" answered ophion with a silly look on his face.

'Festival huh.... Bairon never took me there once,' thought Lucas while looking at bairon.

Bairon caught his stare then looked back at him then turned his head back in front.

"F-festival why should we nobles go there only vermins are supposed to celebrate that" asked lucas

"Oh shush lucas it will be so much fun" answered ophion with a smile on his face.

You can see the two brothers walking around the streets, ophion buying food and giving it to Lucas to try. They were both laughing, running, eating, playing and then they were dancing together.

"They truly look like siblings" said an unknown person.

"Ohhhh I am so jealous," said ellie.

Bairon looked at the screen with longing.

Tessia was burning with anger that she wasnt lucas.

And Lucas was shocked that he was smiling and wished that Arthur was his brother.

"Hey lucas... can i ask you a question " asked ophion

"Yeah" answered Lucas while dancing with ophion.

"Do you feel happy that i am your brother" asked ophion while turning around and then ending the dance.

"Well to be truthful i hated you so much because father would pay attention to you all of the time and never pay attention to me at all" answered lucas.

"Ohh" said ophion with a sad look on his face.

"Buttttt you are my brother and the more I grew up the more I noticed that you were protecting me brother." said Lucas with a smile on his face.

"Ohhhh my dear brother I love you so much.... You are so cute" said Ophion while hugging lucas.

The two walked home together not knowing what will happen to them in the future..

'Huh future??' though everyone

'Soo I still died huh' thought Lucas bitterly.

"Lucas... lucas please stay with me i beg you".

"Uhhh brother".

"Yes lucas it is your brother i am here now i am sorry i was late".

You can see ophion sobbing while holding Lucas's body as if his life is depending on it.

"Brother i am scared i dont wanna die...."

Ophion sobbing turned harsher and louder " fuck you elf princess may you rot in hell for what you did to my brother"

You can see tessia standing there shuffling awkwardly.

'Huh i killed lucas and why did arthur curse at me' thought tessia with tears in her eyes.

"Lucas stay with me even for a bit i will try to help you"

"Ophion i am gonna die, there is no hope"

"There is just trust me please dont close your eyes yet okay"

"O-okay"

Ophion smiled then put both of his hands on Lucas's chest then his body began glowing.

a golden phoenix made its way out of ophion back and into lucas's chest out of nowhere ophion body began rotting while Lucas's began healing.

'No-no wayy is Arthur sacrificing himself' thought the people.

"My baby" sobbed slice while hugging her husband

"Lucas my brother i am sorry i couldnt protect you but i hope this would be a good apology"

And just like that ophion body turned into dust and lucas began breathing again normally. 

so many sobs could be heard.

and lucas he was shocked that someone would actually sacrifice themselves for him. oh how lucas wished that arthur was his brother now.