Finding Out the Truth (Part 1)

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter this is my first time writing a book. It is going to take me awhile to start writing long chapters but soon I will be writing long chapters. Please share my book, and vote for me.

COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKED MY BOOK.

RECAP/

Aaliyah goes to the New Year's party and asks her sister whose idea it was to have the party on a cruise. She then notices Zeeshan entering and right behind him is Zain. She sees Zain and starts smiling. (Remember she thinks Zain is Zeeshan, but Zain is her cousin.)

As the party continues Usman's wife saw Usman talking to Mr. Chakkiwala (He is Fahad's father In law, also Shaziya's dad.)

Usman's wife:

" You can not resist talking to low class people can you Usman."

" So Mr.Chakkiwala how is you daughter Gawhar (Shaziya's sister)"

"Oh Mr. Abdullah (Usman's last name.) she is fine and doing well. She is a really great and disciplined daughter."

Just then Gawhar is spotted eating plates full of food, really messily

Shaziya:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"(pause) "Why are you eating like that. Maintain your class in front of my in laws you idiot."

"Baji (Respected way to call your elder sister) you would also once eat like that. Just because your married to a high class family you were no different then how I am."

"Come on Gawhar lets go meet my in laws. Set a good reputation on them."

Zeeshan:

"So Aayat tell me about your Appa."

"Why are you so desperate to know my Appa (she says this in a teasing tone.)"

Zeeshan leaves in embarrassment.

Aaliyah Spotted Zain on the dance floor and goes towards him.

Aaliyah:

"Hey what are you doing?"

"Nothing want to join me to a dance."

Zain and Aaliyah start dancing. After awhile Zain scurries off and starts dancing with other girls. At that sight Aaliyah gets really sad. Also, Gawhar and Shaziya finally go to meet Usman and Chakkiwala.

(Gawhar signals to her dad to talk about her and Zain to get married.)

Chakkiwala:

"So Usman bhai (Bhai means brother) listen to what I say and  don't say anything to me right know, I want you to think about it and reply to me later, but I was hoping you would think about Zain and Gawhar getting married."

Usman's wife comes out of no where and says:

"Don't even think about getting your daughters married into my house. Shaziya was Fahad's secretary and trapped him into marrying her"

(Info on Usman's wife: She hates low class people, hates Bhopal (only came to attend wedding for her husband), loves high class people.)

Zain:

"Why are you sitting here all alone."

"It is none of your business."

"You look really beautiful."

"Well you noticed after a really long time"

Zain thinks Aaliyah is falling for her. Aaliyah gets up to leave but as she is running she trips and falls, but just in time Zain catches her. Zain holds Aaliyah while they both stare at each other.

New Year's Party is over.

——————————————————————————————

Next morning at Aaliyah's house

Zain is exercising, while Aaliyah is preparing Sheer Khuma (special dessert usually only made on really special occasion (Eid)).

Zain can smell the fresh aroma of the tasty Sheer Khuma and tries to find it. Meanwhile Aaliyah's parents and Zeeshan's parents are talking. Zeeshan's parents notice Zain roaming around and feel uncomfortable seeing him in the house with Aaliyah. Zeeshan's mother saw Zain walking into the kitchen and saw Aaliyah telling Zain to try some of the Sheer Khuma, she also saw how Zain used Aaliyah's dupatta (Shawl) to wipe his mouth because some of the Sheer Khuma got on his face.

Aaliyah and Zain

"So did you like the Sheer Khuma."

"Hmmm delicious, phuppu (aunt also Usman's sister)  made it right."

"No............ I did."

(Aaliyah says shyly and runs away.)

Zeeshan's parents and Aaliyah's parents talking.

Zeeshan's dad:

"We want you to give us 3-4 lakhs worth furniture for dowry. Here is the list of thing you need to buy."

"But that is a lot of money."

"Oh we want 20 lakh advance dowry today, and makes sure the wedding ring is about 1.5 lakhs."

Ghulam and Shabana go in the room to get the money.

"Here is the money."

Zeeshan's parents take the money and leave immediately.

Aaliyah's parents are really worried because they don't have enough money.
——————————————————————

After Zeeshan's parents leave

Aaliyah:

"Mom I am going to go shopping bye."

"OK but come home early ."

Just then Aaliyah gets a text from Zeeshan saying I am waiting at the clothes mart meet me there. Aliyah goes to the clothes mart and saw Zain there and went by him and started talking to him.

Aaliyah:

"Sorry I took so long."

Zain was very confused he had no clue what was going on. Then he saw Zeeshan and realized what was going on so he went with the flow.

Zain:

"Let's go to another store."

"Okay where do u want to go."

"hmm i was thinking we can go for some coffee."

Aaliyah gets a phone call and is super duper mad after hanging up..

A/N

Did you guys like this chapter? Comment below what you think is going to happen next. I don't know if you guys got it but Aaliyah thinks Zain is Zeeshan. Once again sorry for updating so late.