~10~

Chapter 10 "When you're all alone l'ill reach for you when your feelin ' low I'll be there too" apocalypse by cigarettes after sex **************************

Chapter 10
"When you're all alone l'ill reach for you when your feelin ' low I'll be there too"
apocalypse by cigarettes after sex
**************************

Taehyung pulled up to the address you gave him before turning to you.

" you can go get them" he says.

You slowly nod your head before stepping out the car before making your way to the front door where Lisa was supposed to be.

You knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. Suddenly a man opened the door he had no shirt on and was only wearing some trousers.

"Hi I'm here to get my friend is she here?" You say calmly.

The man looked you up and down before speaking.

"No sorry she isn't" he says before trying to close the door on you but quickly put your foot out making the door not shut close.

" well here is the thing my friend called and said she is here so I am not going until she comes out" you say.

The man rolled his eyes before walking closer to me making back up a little.

" listen here you little bitch your friend is not here so fuck of" the man says but before you could say anything you hear Lisa's voice coming from inside the house.

" y/n? Is that you?" She says.

"Yeah Lisa it's me come out"

You see Lisa slowly come out of the man's house but got stopped when he grabbed her by the wrist.

" let go of me you freak" she says struggling to get out of his grip.

You try to stop him but someone suddenly spoke from behind you.

" let go of the girl"

You turned your head to see the man who was waiting for you in the car.

He looked at you before looking back at the man.

" or what?" The man said.

Taehyung looked at the man before walking up to him and Lisa before grabbing the man's wrist making him let go of Lisa.

Lisa quickly walked up to you as the both of watched Taehyung and the man look at each other.

"Get in the car y/n" Taehyung says without looking at the both of you.

You both nodded before getting in his car.

*******************
Taehyung pov
********************

I slowly turned my head to the side to see the two girls getting in my car.

I have know idea why I am helping her and her friend but for some reasons I just feel I need to protect her.

The man suddenly grabbed my wrist making me look back at him as my eyes turn dark.

" you better watch where you put your hands because i can break them in just few seconds" I say.

My eyes then move down to my waist as I slowly moved my long jacket out the way to show a gun there.

I could see the man's face whitened with horror
And I knew he was frightened and scared as he should be.

"W-who are you?" The man asked.

" your worst nightmare"

" Kim Taehyung"

As soon as my name came out of my mouth the man stepped back and bowed as I roll my eyes.

" I'm sorry sir I promise not to lay a hand on them girls again my apologies" he says.

"Good and if I see you again I will kill you" I say before turning back around and making my way to the two girls waiting in my car.

Who is she?

Why has she got a hold on me like this?

I barely know her?

What are you doing to me y/n?

*******************************

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Are you liking this ff.
If you have any ideas or suggestions
Please tell me. I would love some help and suggestions for how I can make this even better.

Please make sure you vote
or follower to support me it means a lot

-thank you for reading chapter 10 of  "your my addiction" chapter 11
will be out soon thank you for the love and support thank you love you 💜-

This ff is 18+⚠️

-680 words-

💜💜💜