~8~

Chapter 8"Let me make up for all the time we lost" Rainy days by v **************************

Chapter 8
"Let me make up for all the time we lost"
Rainy days by v
**************************

" thank you please come again" you say to the customer with a smile after she left you looked down in your own thoughts.

Lately you've been thinking about the incident that happened a couple of days ago with that man.

We're did he go?

I wonder what happened to him?

Why was he so upset that day?

As you were in your thoughts someone suddenly came in the shop making you snap out of it you slowly looked up to see him..

You were shocked but decided to hide it you put on a smile before speaking.

" hello welcome what may I help you with?" You say.

Taehyung looked up to the voice that was speaking to see her..

Was this a coincidence ?

" um i looking for a -" Taehyung says but stops when something hits him.

***********
"I don't get the difference" Taehyung says listening to his mom talk about the different kinds of flowers.

Taehyung mom rolls her eyes at her sons comment before looking back her phone looking at the flowers before stopping looking at phone.

" I want these" she says showing her son the phone as he looks at it.

"what are they?" He says curiously

"There called tulips aren't they beautiful?"
She says looking at her son as he nods before she smiles before looking back at the phone.

" thank you son" she says as he looks at her
Confused.

" you really are the best son ever you know that" she says before pulling him into another hug.

**********
Taehyung then realised and started to speak.

" can I get some tulips" he says.

I wonder why my mom loved tulips so much
Taehyung wondered.

"What type of tulips would you like?"

Huh there's different types of tulips fuck umm what do I say shit shit shit quickly think taehyung.

Before he could speak you chuckled.

" I'm guessing you don't know that much about flowers huh?" You say.

" no not really" Taehyung replied.

You smiled at him for being embarrassed before thinking.

" here follow me" you say to him before walking away as he followed you confused.

You both walk into the small room with all different types of flowers.

" here come" you say before walking towards a group of flowers as you bend down.

"These are tulipa humilis and these are Candia tulip" you say pointing at the two flowers.

Taehyung was confused they all looked the same to him.

" and then there is my favourite Tulipa tarda" you say as Taehyung turns his head to the flower you were talking about he had to admit they were beautiful.

You then turned and looked at him with a small smile.

" so which one would you like?" You say.

" can I get one of each if that's okay?" Taehyung says back.

You smiled at his skills you knew he had no idea about them but decided not to make him embarrassed.

You slowly nodded before standing up.

" alright you can go back to the counter I'll be there in a few minutes" you say before he nods and walks away.

**********
" okay here we go" you say as you give him the flowers.

" thank you how much will that be?" Taehyung says.

"8,905 won ($7) please" you say before he hands you the money before walking out the shop.

Once he was gone you sighed before you continued to work.

He is strange...

But interesting at the same time...

***********************************

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Are you liking this ff.
If you have any ideas or suggestions
Please tell me. I would love some help and suggestions for how I can make this even better.

Please make sure you vote
or follower to support me it means a lot

-thank you for reading chapter 8 of "your my addiction" chapter 9
will be out soon thank you for the love and support thank you love you 💜-

This ff is 18+⚠️

-662 words-

💜💜💜