Dear Mom & Dad

Dear Mom & Dad,
It's your daughter Emma, again. I miss you every minute, every second, everyday. I still can't believe it's almost been a year since your boat sunk, during that bad storm. I wanted to tell you that I miss you. Uncle Mark has been working more at the surf shop, I think he's working more because it keeps him busy. It's been even harder for uncle Mark, ever since aunt Donna died from skin cancer last month. I can also tell that Sandy and Luna miss you guys so much too. They still wait on the porch, waiting for you to come home. Anyways, everything is still the same as when you were here. I'm still dating Austin, but I don't have strong feelings for him when we first started dating. I just don't want to break up because my name will be plastered all over the magazines, on the news, and my Twitter and Instagram will blow up. He's been flirting with other girls and it's gotten to the point where I don't want him to go to one of his concerts without me there. I support his career, but I don't want to be nervous that my boyfriend is cheating on me. My friends have been good too. Bella, Nicole, Sailor, and Maggie are still my friends, but Victoria is still my best friend. The 6 of us have been to Austin's concert about 10 times since the start of his tour. We've also been to like 5 Arianna Grande concerts. We've had fun the past couple months since you guys have been gone. But not as much fun as we had when the 6 of us, and you 2 took us to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower. I still have the picture of the 8 of us under the tower, it's hanging on my wall with the rest of our pictures. I've gotten high honors every term and started to drive last month. I'm still getting used to getting in the drivers seat, not the passengers seat. Well anyways I wanted to say I miss you, and tell you that Sandy & Bella are doing fine. I love you guys so much, and am learning something new everyday.
Love,
Emma