Quirk

Notes: hello quick note before this chapter I know it's short but please enjoy 😊

" Click on the " hero" school article." Celestia suddenly said, catching everyone off guard. "There may be some important information on the school website." She continued walking closer to the computer pointing at the official website for "U.A."

Neagi sat in the chair, legs crossed as he leaned over the keyboard dragging the mouse across the screen clicking on the first website regarding "U.A." .

"U.A. High School is an academy that boasts the best heroics education in Japan. It sits atop a forested hill that overlooks Musutafu-"

" This is just a "hero" school, how does it have anything to do with us?" Sakura contemplated clearly overwhelmed by the rush of information.

Everyone seemed to agree with Sakura, even Kyoko seemed a tad confused. She then adjusted her ribbon clearing her throat as if she was about to begin speaking but before she could even get a word out Toko spoke up.

"Powers?! " Toko scoffed, pulling on her braids while pointing accusingly at Celestia. "Yeah right, this is a load of crap! It's probably another motive or a setup!". She shouted letting go of her hair just to start biting her nails. Toko had always been the most skeptical out of the group, or at least Naegi thought she was, he always saw her looking behind herself or trying to stay out of the camera's view no matter how worthless her efforts were.

"Toko, please explain to me how this could possibly be another motive." Kyoko commented, sounding dull but looking irritated. Neagi continued looking on at the display praying that the librarian wouldn't come up there and kick them out. Kyoko shifted a bit forward crossing her arms like she had been scolding a child and continued " We had been in the middle of a trial, there is no reason for a motive. "

" We don't know that, Monokumas probably trying to confuse us! " Toko shouted, her argument not making much sense. Just then there was a loud explosion sounding nearby.