An attack

As the ground started to shake the panic of others started to rise, screaming was heard from in and outside the library. Everyone started to panic, Toko had hid under the desk the computer was on, hitting her head in her haste to get under it.

"I told you this was a trap!" Toko screamed out the shaking still hasn't stopped and only seemed to get much more violent as time went on.The shaking seemed to calm down, next thing they knew people dressed in weird hero costumes hurried in checking to see if everyone was alright.

Kyoko pov:
I peeked my head up a bit dizzy from the shaking and rumbling, the lights flickered then became stable again. "Are you guys alright?" Neagi spoke up. "NO!" Toko yelled out in agonizing pain. I looked over to her seeing blood dripping down her forehead and blood on the corner of the wood table she had hit her head on.

She slowly reached for her head shakily touching her wound "OH MY GOD!" She brought her hand down looking down at her hand. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" passing out, Sho who had awakened at that very moment looked around before laughing "Did you guys get out of the school or something?" she said in a raspy voice "I'm surprised this place isn't in ruins! HAH!" She laughed out.

Just then a strange person came running upstairs "Is anyone up here!" Someone yelled out, it sounded like an older man. "You have to evacuate the premises immediately!" The man had a strange scarf , it was grayish and he had a black suit on with yellow goggles. "Who are you?" Sakura asked, concerned but defensive. "I'm Eraserhead... And I'm here to help you all" he said with a lack of affection. 

He looked over at Sho and immediately rushed over to her and picked her up. Asking Sho questions. Sho was very nervous, not being able to process what just happened " FOLLOW ME ALRIGHT!" Eraserhead yelled Changing, Sho's position to bridal style as he ran quickly down the stairs.

We all followed him in a hurry. Sho was laughing like an idiot at Eraserheads care for them. Eraserhead just looked even more annoyed than he was before. He probably thought that Toko must have gotten a bit crazy from that head injury. "WHATS HAPPENING!" Aoi yelled out "There's a nearby villain attack. I came here to evacuate any civilians nearby the fight." Eraserhead answered

He patched up Sho swiftly checking the bandages to make sure they were on correctly, then said "Make sure to replace the gauze at least once every two hours-" just then there was another explosion and Eraserhead was gone just as quickly as he came.

"So.... Where are we gonna crash, you know, considering we don't have dorm rooms to go back to." Hagakure said, scratching the back of his neck. Right as he said that Sho began to laugh maniacally "Give me an hour and I'll have a place!" She said with a manic look in her eyes, already beginning to leave. As the others quickly followed her to a convenience store.

If you like this story leave a like or something like that or a vote!!!