Chapter 1: A Different World.

✧༺⚡༻✧

It starts at the first appearance of Savitar on the CW show.

✧༺⚡༻✧

POV: Y/N Allen

While Barry is is out for dinner, you're simply staying at home. That is until your phone rings. You pick up, it's Cisco.

"Y/N! We need you fast! I'm sending you Barry's location, there's some kind of invisible speedster there!" He yells.

"What?! He was out for dinner?!" You say back.

"That was a lie! He wanted for you to not get mixed up in all this! With everything you've went through the past few months, he wanted for you to rest. But he's in real danger now!"

"I'm on my way!"

You put on your suit and head to the location Cisco sent you. It's some kind of building, and upon entering you see Joe being held back by some cultists of some kind and Barry being held against the ceiling by some kind of metallic monster with blue lights.

"The hell is that?!" You yell.

The being turns his attention from Barry to you.

"Streak! A carbon copy of this man at my mercy! Soon, you will be as well!" It says.

"What are you?!" Barry asks.

"I am a God! Your God! I am Savitar!"

Joe suddenly knocks back the cultists and fights them.

"Let's go for a run." Savitar says.

He suddenly runs away with Savitar. You already see that he's way too fast.

You speed to STAR Labs and take a Tachyon Enhancer. You put it on your chest and run to Barry's position. It's flashing all over the city. Eventually, you see Savitar dragging Barry out a portal.

You follow them into a different one, and then Savitar notices you. You actually manage to keep up by using the Tachyon Enhancer.

He throws Barry out of the speedforce and stops, you do so as well. He turns around and looks at you.

With winds and clouds of the speedforce raging around the two of you, he starts to talk.

"Allen." He says.

"Yes?" You reply.

"He holds you dear, doesn't he?"

"You mean the Flash? Yeah, he does. I'm his brother."

"Yet he still betrays you."

"What?"

"Spoilers, Streak."

"No, I want you to tell me what he does!"

"You don't make demands to a God!"

Suddenly you hear Caitlin through the comms.

"Y/N! Where are you?! Barry's being attacked by Savitar!" She says.

"What?! But Savitar's here with me?"

The lights of the Savitar in front of you start fading, as his suit morphs into black his lights turn red.