Possessive AU

No one POV
Blake was about to head to the library to return a book and get another one, they wasn't a curse vault for him to break so he was trying to relax, at least, that was what his friends was trying to get him to do, it worked for the most part but he still was anxious to do more, to help someone, to some work, but his friends, his professors, the headmaster, was not letting him do that, they was going to keep him out of trouble if all means necessary, not that he knew what that meant.

He walked into the library to see that hardly anyone was there, sure there was one or two but that was just about it, normally it would be to a minimum of ten.

Blake just shrugged that off and went to the book shelves to return the book and went to find a new one, he was in the mood for action, since he wasn't allowed to have any real action he was just going to read real/fake ones from a book.

...

After a couple of minutes, or hours, he couldn't find a book he was looking for, instead he had a hunger for adventure, he wanted to explore Hogwarts again, uncover any mysteries it has and maybe help people, he just wanted to do something.

Blake left out of the library and to the Slytherin house to change into something more comfortable, something that wasn't too dressy and something that isn't too old either, either way he just wanted to get out of his robe.

When he got into the house he seen Rowan and Orion talking about something, he didn't want to interrupt so he tried sneaking passed them but that backfired almost immediately because once he got to the couch part of the room Rowan spotted him.

"Blake! We was just talking about you, come sit down and drink some tea," Rowan said as Blake hesitated for a second before sitting down next to them and picked up the cup of tea, he wasn't the tea type of person he was more into coffee but that didn't mean he didn't like tea.

So reluctantly he drank the tea and put the cup down as they two with looked at him with a unusually glare.

"Blake, we was thinking you should stop attending to Hogwarts and live somewhere else so you could stop with your curse vault hunting/breaking, we all was thinking about this and we think it's a good idea for you," Rowan explained as Blake looked at him shocked and confused, why would they be suggesting this? And who is everyone!? His friends!? The professors!? .....the headmaster....? Maybe the headmaster was so fed up with him and the curse vaults and wants him gone, maybe his friends wanted him gone because he was ruining their lives somehow or maybe the professors got enough evidence to prove that he was a threat to everyone in Hogwarts and has everyone ganging up against him so he can be expelled from there, it would be something Professor Snape would do anyways.

"Did.....did I do something wrong?..." Blake asked as he held his head down waiting for the answer, both Orion and Rowan was shocked by his question, they had thought he would be more angry and defensive about this but he was more sad, worried, and submissive about this, they should've guess this before being this up to him since he always was calm and cheerful, he never had a frown on his face and when he did, all hell would break loose and one of them will find out who made their sunshine sad and make their lives a living hell.

"No, you did nothing wrong, we just want you to stay safe and that's what we're going to do," Rowan said as he went over and hugged Blake which to him, he feels a little tired.

"I feel sleepy, I didn't feel like this early, why am I so tired?" He asked as he laid his head on Rowan's shoulder and tried to keep his eyes open.

"Don't worry just go to sleep, we just need to take you somewhere and plus, you'll be completely energized when you wake up," Rowan said as he rubbed his back, soothing Blake.