Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, look, it is me finally putting out a story instead of random things, like what the title of this book says. Anyways, this story includes OCs I made and I think I have not introduced them yet! The OCs are the rainbow but made from a few Roblox characters and ideas.

 Anyways, this story includes OCs I made and I think I have not introduced them yet! The OCs are the rainbow but made from a few Roblox characters and ideas

Anyways those are The Rainbow Cast

Anyways those are The Rainbow Cast. Also, Brown is not included here because I forgot Brown in the second image.

Red - Bisexual, He/Him 1

Orange - Aromantic, He/Him 2

Yellow - Demi-Boy, Asexual, He/Him or They/Them(idk) 3

Green - Achillean, He/Him 4

Blue - Gay, He/Him 5

Dark Blue - Aromantic, Non-Binary 6

Purple - Gay, He/Him 7

Pink - Bigender, Bisexual, She/Him 8

Black - Non-Binary, Aromantic, They/Them 9

White - Non-Binary, Pansexual, They/Them 10

Gold - Genderfluid, Pansexual, Any 11 

Gray - Non-Binary, They/Them 12

12/13 In total

+=====================================+

3rd Person I guess:

It was a hot, summer day. Everyone in the building was burning like the sun. Barely anyone could do anything without the heat disturbing them, except for Orange, Black, and Dark Blue because they're used to it.

Suddenly, Red had an idea. (Insert Red having a lightbulb above their head with their non-existent index finger up) Red spoke to Orange about everybody's favorite ice cream flavour and went to the local ice cream store. Red opened the doors to the ice cream store and walked up to the person at the front.

"Hi, Mr. Ice Cream Man can I get Coffee, Mint Chocolate, Caramel, Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream, Neapolitan,  Mocha Macchiato, Cotton Candy,  and, Chocolate Chip?" Red asked the robloxian at the front. The guy looked at him, then there was silence.

"Are you sure you want to get that much? The total is 128. 99 if you want 'em." The robloxian said to Red. Red nodded and the guy went to the back.

Later, the robloxian would serve Red the flavors one by one. Red paid the robloxian and left the store without somehow dropping the flavours that the Rainbow Cast liked. When Red got to the building, Orange opened the door and let him in. Orange slammed the door shut when Red got in. Because Orange slammed the door, it created a loud sound throughout the house, making everyone that wasn't on the first floor go to the first floor. Everybody saw that Red had an ice cream flavor they liked.

"Don't worry people, Red is here to save you from the heat," Red announced to the people that were there. All the people were happy after that and some of them thanked Red over and over again. The end.

Word Count: 468